Current time: 16/05/2024, 03:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Heard there are a couple of operator changes due on the Merseylink network maybe Stagecoach are diversifying to do this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(17/02/2016 07:09)wirralbus Wrote:  Is there any minibus work in the depot at gillmoss . Is there not a service in the 99x series up Kirkby way that the vehicle could be used for .

There is the 99x Kirkby Circulars but when I was at HTL even the Sprinters were not recommended for this so I can't see them using the Fiat Ducato on these.

Not sure on Merseylink either, as far as I know HTL have just gained more work on Merseylink in the last few weeks.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
So what do stagecoach use then on the 99x Kirkby circulars .
(17/02/2016 15:26)wirralbus Wrote:  So what do stagecoach use then on the 99x Kirkby circulars .

Optare Solo M850s - They've got five, 47008 KX51CSY, 47711 MX54YZU, 47712 MX05MKL, 47714 MX05MKN & 47743 X612OBN.

This in theory allows for two on 197/198 and two on 990/991/992/993 and a spare!

In the evenings these sometimes go on the 192 as well.

buses7675

How often are all 5 good to go though haha. Mainly find darts on the 197/198 recently, even Versas have been a few times.

34808 was on the 14A today.

On another note, the morning 892 from Liverpool ONE to Kirkby Admin has been cancelled. Is this being pulled completely or just a change of operator?
Not sure on 892, no one else has put a registration in for it yet so wait and see I think!

buses7675

Probably given the time of year - a budget cut as per previous 1 or 2 trip morning journeys which have gone over the last few years (194 and 196 spring to mind).
(17/02/2016 21:19)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Probably given the time of year - a budget cut as per previous 1 or 2 trip morning journeys which have gone over the last few years (194 and 196 spring to mind).

I've never done the 892 so can't comment on that but that morning 194 (or 194e as it was reffered to as - e for early), the 08:00 off Prescot only really carried about 5 people a day, many of whom just got on as it was ahead of the Arriva service from Sherdley Park to St Helens, that said some other contract services aren't a lot busier than that around St Helens too!

buses7675

Get a decent load on the one from Liverpool ONE. Cant remember how much revenue it takes though, a lot have Megariders as you'd expect.
17491 was on the 86 yesterday.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles

User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)