Current time: 19/04/2024, 12:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
Any news or views on Stagecoach Merseyside in here Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside- Gillmoss Depot
"DF" Wright StreetLite 8.8m CRZ 7495 seems to be the latest demonstrator with Gillmoss depot.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Hmm that is interesting, some of the Solos do sound a little rough on the edges, though you forget they are 7/8years old ,they could try Streetlite on the 86H ? Possibly. Did we ever have a Tri-axle Scania Single Decker here in the past for demonstrator? I read up on it in the past but seemed like nothing came out about it
That one slipped my mind Michael. Spotted said bus last thursday when passing gillmoss and with the site being down i forgot to mention it. will upload photos of it soon
(05/06/2012 09:25)Neoplan N4009 Wrote:  Hmm that is interesting, some of the Solos do sound a little rough on the edges, though you forget they are 7/8years old ,they could try Streetlite on the 86H ? Possibly. Did we ever have a Tri-axle Scania Single Decker here in the past for demonstrator? I read up on it in the past but seemed like nothing came out about it

Those Solo's may be 7/8 years old but don't forget that they lay idle at Arriva for quite some time before Stagecoach acquired them and re-engined them so really they shouldnt be that rough.
Hey, I just received a 52 week megarider from Stagecoach Merseyside for free because I won their competition :P

PO61 NTU (27777)

SM&SL: PO61NTU(27777) | PX09AXA(15471) | NXI327(17331) | PO11BCX(27718) | PO59MXL(24178)
Arriva NW: MX09LXM(4430) | MX61AWY(3067) | CX58EUR(2674) | MX61AKY(4474) | MX59JYY(2984) | CX58FZM(4400)
Arriva Wales: CX57BZO(2799) | CX54EPK(2505) | CX09BFY(687) | CX07COJ(2620) | CX61CDY(4488)
Other: YN05WKH | YJ11EKN | YJ12GXA | DK60AHN | X1BUS

Is the Streetlite demo still here or has it gone not seen it anywhere yet does anyone know whats going on with it
dont think its left the depot as yet
On the "2X2" today were two Tridents - ALX400 MX55 KPY (18372) and Enviro400 SN56 AWP (19042). 19042 was running about an hour ahead of 18372; 19042 did at least two round-trips as I seen it three times (twice heading for Liverpool and once heading for Southport).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Adding to 27701, PX55 EFZ Dart was on the 10A today

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)