Current time: 16/05/2024, 22:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
That article has been updated since I last seen it, it didn't say that much earlier. So on 17 we can assume it is a new one as that is where they have been living since they came into service.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(03/10/2014 12:31)MPTE1955 Wrote:  That article has been updated since I last seen it, it didn't say that much earlier. So on 17 we can assume it is a new one as that is where they have been living since they came into service.

Ah right ok then.
It's those smaller mirrors too which someone pointed out the other day so definitely a new one.
Additional photos are on the echo website. Certainly looks like a new one
Echo website states bus recently entered into service and bus driver had heart attack at the wheel. My thoughts are with the driver and hopefully he or she is ok and the passengers.
(01/10/2014 12:19)Neoplan N4009 Wrote:  These new Enviro 300 integrals look even shorter than the 13/63 plate batch. Unless it was due to my positioning. At least it means hopefully getting rid of some more Darts anyhow

Yes, looking at the pix on Flickr, they look like an E20D apart from the curling-up window near the rear.

Are they confined to route 17?
Talking to a guy who had been spotting on Sunday he said that the only one that he did not see was 27147.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Yep thats the one CB. Seen a pic on facebook of it and its a mess
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Don't know if it has been noted yet , spotted the green destination board MAN Wright a Meridian on the X3 on Saturday, I guess to cover for the accident damaged 27147

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
(06/10/2014 23:01)Neoplan N4009 Wrote:  Don't know if it has been noted yet , spotted the green destination board MAN Wright a Meridian on the X3 on Saturday, I guess to cover for the accident damaged 27147

Indeed it is, its Ferrymill Motors-owned SJ09 GDV (Fm33) that has arrived to cover at Gillmoss once again.

User(s) browsing this thread: 41 Guest(s)