Current time: 01/05/2024, 21:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
I'm assuming ITVX branded 15586 is going to have the wrap removed imminently as I noticed at Liverpool ONE earlier this afternoon that the glowing ITVX ad on the offside has been removed, but still retains the overall wrap, minus the ad boards (didn't get around to looking at the nearside)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Stagecoach are to take over the Maghull Circulars in September. I believe the Cumfybus drivers who regularly do the Circulars are transferring to Stagecoach under TUPE for a period of two years.
(08/06/2023 20:13)Olympian2100 Wrote:  Stagecoach are to take over the Maghull Circulars in September. I believe the Cumfybus drivers who regularly do the Circulars are transferring to Stagecoach under TUPE for a period of two years.

Seems like Cumfybus are slowly dropping services guessing some Optares will turn up at Gillmoss

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
(08/06/2023 20:27)Y458 KNF Wrote:  Seems like Cumfybus are slowly dropping services guessing some Optares will turn up at Gillmoss

One of the drivers told me Stagecoach are considering using normal sized single deckers on the Circulars!
When MTL ran the Circulars I think that thet used Darts.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Have Gillmoss got enough vehicles to run the Circulars and if not where will the vehicles come from?
Stagecoach have previously operated the Maghull circulars from the takeover of GTL back in 2005 until 2008 when Ace Travel won the contract and following the collapse of Ace in 2015 Cumfybus have had them since up to now, Cumfybus winning back the contract before the closure of Ace with Ace running the peak hour services on a commercial basis numbered 4 and 5. Stagecoach used the ex Express Travel East Lancs darts on them and Ace had a trio of ex Halton Marshall darts.
Would it be fair to assume Enviro200s soon to be displaced from Wigan could fit around these routes?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(09/06/2023 11:41)T42 PVM Wrote:  Would it be fair to assume Enviro200s soon to be displaced from Wigan could fit around these routes?

Beat me too it was thinking about I can see some of Wigan fleet coming to Gillmoss.

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
(09/06/2023 12:05)Y458 KNF Wrote:  Beat me too it was thinking about I can see some of Wigan fleet coming to Gillmoss.

Chester could do with some of them too

User(s) browsing this thread: 37 Guest(s)