Current time: 20/04/2024, 03:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Has the Streetlite left yet?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I went to Gillmoss depot yesterday with Scania1996 and a mate and we saw 21116 in the garage and im pleased to say its getting repaired and will be back in service soon!

here is a pic of it and the new front!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78615476@N0...otostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78615476@N0...otostream/
Now that is a massive shock, having actually seen 21116 in the flesh I was sure that'd get written off. Nice to see it's getting repaired in house as well! Cheers for the update! Do you know the cause of the actual accident all them weeks back?

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
you welcome! Smile

I dont im afraid i forgot to ask and its great that its getting repaired though Smile!
And there was me who got told to do one for suggesting it wasn't a write off....

...nice to see I was right all along!
This is the second Renown that has been in an accident in the last year that somebody has said would be written off yet got repaired with the other being 21117, I think people need to get solid confirmation that something is to be written off before saying it will be. I think people should say in their opinion if they are suggesting it is their opinion.
I guess they need as many buses as they can with the Olympics coming up,personally I thought it would be a write off but just goes to show never say never.
That's not the case at all - there's a few darts and B10Ms that have been sold since 21116s accident, so it's not a shortage of vehicles.
Stagecoach North East wrote a B10BLE off with less damage a few months ago, because they had enough spares. (I say written off, more like cannibalised for spares).

I wouldn't be surprised to see these turn up slightly further north in Cumbria post-Olympics.
B10L 21066 out on 17/19/19A
I seen 21068 just being driven empty in Bootle, I must say it looked in fine condition and really I would be a little surprised if some of these werent sold on to another company when the olympic buses return, I am looking forward to taking a ride to see what they are like these days.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)