Current time: 25/04/2024, 07:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bus Tracking Website
RE: Bus Tracking website
St helens i beleive will be live from 19th may 2019.
Depots have to have at least 90% staff in depot trained on them before there go live date or they go to the back of the que.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(07/05/2019 15:46)motormayhem1 Wrote:  St helens i beleive will be live from 19th may 2019.
Depots have to have at least 90% staff in depot trained on them before there go live date or they go to the back of the que.

Thanks for that update on St Helens very handy to know just in case I don’t have my Walrus card on me, Jackson Street is my local depot.
(07/05/2019 16:07)darylyates17 Wrote:  Thanks for that update on St Helens very handy to know just in case I don’t have my Walrus card on me, Jackson Street is my local depot.

No problem
(07/05/2019 15:46)motormayhem1 Wrote:  St helens i beleive will be live from 19th may 2019.

HTL still haven't got theirs yet and some Cumfybus solos still have the old-style Ticketer machines.
(07/05/2019 18:18)Olympian2100 Wrote:  HTL still haven't got theirs yet and some Cumfybus solos still have the old-style Ticketer machines.

Ticketer is the company that makes and services these machines. Currently, with the exception of Cumfybus, I think all other operators on Merseyside are still using Wayfarer machines.
(07/05/2019 18:51)Barney Wrote:  Ticketer is the company that makes and services these machines. Currently, with the exception of Cumfybus, I think all other operators on Merseyside are still using Wayfarer machines.

Stagecoach have their vix machines afaik
(07/05/2019 19:10)busesdotorg1920x Wrote:  Stagecoach have their vix machines afaik

I take it that apart from Diamond, no Gtr Manchester operator has live tracking. Mind you, as I was reminded this morning Stagecoach Manchester still can't get RTI right.
(07/05/2019 20:21)Brickmill Wrote:  I take it that apart from Diamond, no Gtr Manchester operator has live tracking. Mind you, as I was reminded this morning Stagecoach Manchester still can't get RTI right.

Vision Bus has tracking as well

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
High Peak also showing including routes in Greater Manchester.
(07/05/2019 20:40)T42 PVM Wrote:  Vision Bus has tracking as well
Vision Bus seems to be sketchy at times.

Tyrers ex Cumfybus routes are showing but they do show 'Cumfybus' as the operator as I think the ticket machines haven't been changed over yet.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)