Current time: 20/04/2024, 10:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bus Tracking Website
RE: Bus Tracking Website
Belle Vue started tracking yesterday.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hulleys of Baslow are now tracking

https://bustimes.org/operators/hulleys-of-baslow
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Not to sure why but it seems that over the Bank Holiday weekend Hulleys of Baslow have stop tracking on Bustimes.org and nothing has been tracking since 28th May.
Holmeswood Coaches Are Now tracking
Seems as if today the tracking has gone a little funny, if you check out a specific route map then it seems to bring up vehicles that are not even on the route at all.
All London buses are now tracking, although it's only giving back fleet numbers currently so it's a bit tricky to identify them via company.

EDIT: All vehicles now show their company owners as well as their registration.
Does anybody know why when you click the Map option it sometimes doesn't show the live times of where a bus is at the present time? I sometimes use the map option to see how late a bus might be running but it seems to have been hit/miss over the pass couple of days of whether its working or not.
I've noticed on the MP Travel section that some sort of glitch has occurred in the vehicle database, and it is showcasing services from Ireland that are tracking, not certain on the company as it doesn't give back anything.

https://bustimes.org/operators/mp-travel/map

Maybe this is some sort of oversight? I've noticed on some National Express services that it will give off London vehicles (as there are many services there). The only company I've noticed that tracks in Ireland is Aircoach, which is mainly an airport coach service.
(16/12/2021 11:47)NathanR Wrote:  I've noticed on the MP Travel section that some sort of glitch has occurred in the vehicle database, and it is showcasing services from Ireland that are tracking, not certain on the company as it doesn't give back anything.

https://bustimes.org/operators/mp-travel/map

Maybe this is some sort of oversight? I've noticed on some National Express services that it will give off London vehicles (as there are many services there). The only company I've noticed that tracks in Ireland is Aircoach, which is mainly an airport coach service.
There seems to be issues in the data which is being received and it needs manually changing by the site owner.

I can see a fair number of operators have recently started sending their data to Bus Open Data and so this will likely be the cause of the issues. Just send in an email and the owner is good at getting things sorted.
Stagecoach are not tracking at all at the moment. Does anybody know why please ?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)