Current time: 30/04/2024, 01:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bus-Related Outings & Reviews
RE: Bus-Related Outings & Reviews
Today, I just stayed around the local area, After My Train to crewe was cancelled. I went home and went out at about 11.30! Heres what I Had!

ANW 29 Grange Estate - Winsford, High Street, Dingle Lane
CX56 CEY 2618 VDL SB120CS/Plaxton Centro
A Almost rattle-free body but its engine was sounding very rough and loud and very unhealthy! Poor.

ANW 37 Winsford, High Street, Dingle Lane - Cledford, Coriniation Road
R331 WVR 3331 Volvo Olympian/ NC Palatine II
Seems to be fixed now! Not to many rattles and a nice sounding, Loud engine, Beast this bus was! Average.

ANW 37 Cledford, Corination Road - Northwich, Watling Street (Stand H)
R330 WVR 3330 Volvo Olympian/ NC Palatine II
This time i sat upstairs. Completly different to yesterdays 'Good' Ride on it! Very Rattely and loud!, and it was in a very scruffy condition! The engine sounded good though! Average.

ANW 1 Northwich, Watling Street - Weaverham - Northwich Watling Street
R238 AEY 3348!! Volvo Olympian/NC Palatine I Wow!, So good, So rare! I Couldnt resist a ride on this Very rare Allocation! The bus had its usual Whine, and hardley any rattles or squeks! Very good.

ANW 2 Northwich, Watling Street - Rudheath - Northwich, Watling Street
Y38 TDA 878 Dennis Dart MPD/Plaxton Pointer II
To start off with, There was a friendly, Well Known driver, Who Joked and talked to passengers all the way round the circualar! The bus had very bad, Eardrum Busting breaks!, It was fast, A Few rattles here and there, Quick But kept Slipping Gears!. Good.

ANW 31 Northwich, Watling Street - Winsford, High Street, Library
S286 JUA 4156 DAF DB250RS/ALX 400
A good, Smooth, Fast ride with plenty of horrible rattles...Average.

ANW 37 Winsford, High Street, Guildhall - Road 1 Roundabout
R334 WVR 3334 Volvo Olympian/NC Palatine II
The best of the batch, IMO. A Bit ratttleyhere and there and a really beastly sounding engine! We swapped drivers half way, The first one, A Newbie was very slow but the Next one, A Driver Friend of mine was quick especially down Bostock Road! Good.

ANW 29 Road 1 Roundabout - Grange Estate
CX56 CEJ 2612 VDL SB120CS/Plaxton Centro
My favorite bus in the fleet!, A Tiny squeeke coming from the back seats, But apart from that, Its a really great bus, Quick and Nice-sounding! Very Good
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Bus days out - SK15 GZG - 01/06/2012, 18:42
RE: Bus-Related Outings & Reviews - R311 WVR - 08/06/2012 18:24
Road Trip - B10B6514 - 30/09/2018, 01:16

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)