Current time: 03/05/2024, 20:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
19018 MX06XAT Enviro 400 arrived at Rock Ferry Today. 6 More are to follow soon. Thanks to Mr Yip on Wirralbus yahoo group
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Very interesting indeed! So I presume the Geminis aren't staying around and are being transferred elsewhere?

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Find all posts by this user
(26/02/2013 19:15)V671 DVU Wrote:  Very interesting indeed! So I presume the Geminis aren't staying around and are being transferred elsewhere?

For now, the Gemini's should be staying for school work, with the Royale's being painted white for disposal.
how times change . A few months back the Geminis were the newest deckers we'd seen in years - now they're likely for schools wow!

Also before the takeover, I just don't remember a RF bus being repainted.
(26/02/2013 19:11)J654UHN Wrote:  19018 MX06XAT Enviro 400 arrived at Rock Ferry Today. 6 More are to follow soon. Thanks to Mr Yip on Wirralbus yahoo group

Wow now that is a surprise. Certainly didn't see that coming.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(26/02/2013 19:11)J654UHN Wrote:  19018 MX06XAT Enviro 400 arrived at Rock Ferry Today. 6 More are to follow soon. Thanks to Mr Yip on Wirralbus yahoo group

I did see that this morning going down boundary road out of service a few minutes behind the 38, I presume on driver familiarisationas it had a few staff members on it - either that or a union test run as most depots do when unfamiliar buses appear.

I am no longer active on this forum.
According to the Stagecoach leaflet I read a few weeks ago Arriva day and weekly tickets are the only tickets to be valid on Stagecoach QBP services on 1/2/X2/471/472 so will no longer will be accepting the 4 weekly ticket and student saver and have informed Merseytravel about this. Unconfirmed whether or not its come into effect yet.
This is just the same as over here, Arriva monthly not accepted on QBP services, I found this out one day last year when I got a 10A, didnt know before then.
Its not a problem if Arriva then dont accept Stagecoach's Monthly tickets , what it may do on routes operated jointly in QBP is that Weekly tickets become the order of the day due to there acceptability.
It's a problem for the passengers and completely against the intent of QBPs

User(s) browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)