Current time: 29/04/2024, 13:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: First Chester & Wirral
exactly Thomas I agree
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
also these royales will presumably be replacing the withdrawn prismas and the remaining olympians at rf. what i find a bit strange is why didnt they replace them with dennis tridents. id prefer tridents than royales if im honest and yorkshire have tridents im sure of it.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
Because if - if - Rock Ferry is soon to be sold/disposed of, it will probably be as a going concern - ie depot + vehicles. You wouldn't fill it with Tridents only to see them disappear - makes more sense to fill it with stock which you want to dispose of anyway, surely?
or there school buses might need double deckers this year for the new school year
Rock Ferry arnt short of Deckers Andy, still got a good few Olympians plus any spare/left over geminis

I am no longer active on this forum.
Are these deckers replacing currentt olympians and spare gemini? Thought all where out
(23/08/2012 16:44)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  what i dont understand is why did rock ferry get rid of their royales to get more? i personally preferred there R JUB royales.

Operational requirements basically, at the time Bury and Oldham depot needed them more so they where transfered out, now others are coming in released by new vehicles at West Yorkshire.

Incidentally First West Yorkshire have no Dennis Tridents, they are Volvo B7TL's with Alexander ALX400 bodies.

Gilesbus1
Most likely to be replacing the prismas, afaik nothings replaced them yet as the geminis replaced a few axcess flolines. Like its been said, they'll send the stuff they want shut of to Rock Ferry as its fate is uncertain as yet, makes sense send the clapped out old olympians there until the decision is made, and if Rock Ferry is to stay theyll upgrade once the decision is made.

It has been said by management that there is to be a mass fleet movement over the next few months to replace all the olympians, scanias and the 2 darts we have.

Luke

I am no longer active on this forum.
Yesterday i went past RF in my car heading Chester bound 8AM seen Gillmoss LDV Minibus parked by office with 5 drivers from Stagecoach behind.

when i was coming back about 4ish in Little suttoj I seen A 1 Chester bound turning left into Great Sutton with a Stagecoach .Merc minibus with drivers in it following behind

So something is going on
(28/08/2012 07:14)P450 SWX Wrote:  Yesterday i went past RF in my car heading Chester bound 8AM seen Gillmoss LDV Minibus parked by office with 5 drivers from Stagecoach behind.

when i was coming back about 4ish in Little suttoj I seen A 1 Chester bound turning left into Great Sutton with a Stagecoach .Merc minibus with drivers in it following behind

So something is going on

obviously route learning going on.... will not be long now

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)