Current time: 19/04/2024, 06:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Aintree Coachline / Helms of Eastham
RE: Aintree Coachline / Helms of Eastham
Ex-Ensign / Helms Enviro Enviro400 SN56AWW
Now is scrapped at Alpha Recovery Scrap yard FB reporting.
Started stripped down bits of parts and running units gone now.
What a shame.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
That was a good looking bus , particularly in Ensignbus livery..wasnt it an Eniro demonstrator?
(11/11/2020 22:06)326VFM Wrote:  Ex-Ensign / Helms Enviro Enviro400 SN56AWW
Now is scrapped at Alpha Recovery Scrap yard FB reporting.
Started stripped down bits of parts and running units gone now.
What a shame.

What was wrong with it to be scared.ive not seen it on Facebook
New arrival here is ex Metroline Enviro400 LK58KHR (TE949) via Ensign.

---
Thanks
Ant

Check out my YouTube Channel updated regularly at 18:00 Most Days;
https://www.youtube.com/c/apdmediatransp...nel/videos

Check out my content on Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter/albums

Updated recently with a trip down to the South Coast in 2021 & Railway Pictures from 2017.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Spotted SK07CFU today in Chester with Aintree legals. Interesting purchase. Not entirely sure on its purpose (given the routes are only busy enough for an Enviro200 and the Rails have the deckers) but it's here.
There will be a Cheshire Show shuttle running this coming weekend (postponed from the usual date of mid-June.) I don't know who will be operating the shuttle but it's been Aintree Coachline for the past few years. This year will be slightly different with it being on a weekend, it'll mean a vehicle which is usually used on a school service could be used. Also apparently only those who pre-purchase tickets online will be allowed to board the bus, so they'll have more of an idea of how many people to expect than usual. I don't know if that means those who will be working at the show can't get there on the shuttle bus.
(28/07/2021 09:18)knutstransport Wrote:  There will be a Cheshire Show shuttle running this coming weekend (postponed from the usual date of mid-June.) I don't know who will be operating the shuttle but it's been Aintree Coachline for the past few years. This year will be slightly different with it being on a weekend, it'll mean a vehicle which is usually used on a school service could be used. Also apparently only those who pre-purchase tickets online will be allowed to board the bus, so they'll have more of an idea of how many people to expect than usual. I don't know if that means those who will be working at the show can't get there on the shuttle bus.

I've seen that bus this morning coming down pass the northgate I thought it might of parked up by the train station so I could get a picture but no it wasn't
Helms have a 68 plate enviro 200 ev on the Chester rail link today. Looks smart, with tables near the rear of the bus too.

(16/10/2021 15:20)anw2015 Wrote:  Helms have a 68 plate enviro 200 ev on the Chester rail link today. Looks smart, with tables near the rear of the bus too.

Apparently they have demonstrator LJ68 CYO on loan.
This morning I was spotted that Aintree got another Optare Solo, ex-First Glasgow, Glasgow branding on left side, heading to route 272 Hooton station, reg number CN07???

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)