Current time: 06/05/2024, 22:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Transport for Wales Rail
RE: Transport for Wales Rail
230010 is in service on the Borderlands Line today. Good news at last.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(03/04/2023 06:53)childwallblues Wrote:  230010 is in service on the Borderlands Line today. Good news at last.

230008 was also out, but not in passenger service
Not as good as all that as it missed one trip and then failed in the Dee Marsh area on the next one. When I first looked this morning I'm sure that RTT was suggesting 2F50 restarted there this morning, but now showing a Wrexham Gen time. Reported that it is unable to meet station dwell times but can recover time in running
;
Journey check rather confusingly only showing Crewe-Salop locals and Central Wales services cape, not the on-going Liverpool-Chester and Blaneau suspension, or the reduced 1 x cl.230 service on here.
Good news. The Chester to Liverpool Lime Street service resumed yesterday with 197009. Today 197006 is on the service.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
On the other hand the lunchtime departure from Bidston made it all the way to Upton yesterday, and todays service cancelled in advance and reflected in journey check.
Class 175s are starting to go back into service so unit availability will be better - will the 230s still be needed on the borderlands line??
Was hoping to go for a ride on a 230 today, but see it's a RR bus today. Anyone know if it's engineering or nonavailabillity of units?
National rail has it buses all week - I was going to say that the absence of anything on journey check suggested everything else was back to trains but some Cambrian and West Wales trains now showing cancelled tomorrow.
;
I’ve just seen a loco hauled set pass me on a Cardiff to Holyhead service. I was under the impression that they were all on Manchester trains now, but obviously not!
(11/04/2023 09:41)507022 Wrote:  I’ve just seen a loco hauled set pass me on a Cardiff to Holyhead service. I was under the impression that they were all on Manchester trains now, but obviously not!

Gerald of Wales service

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)