Current time: 29/03/2024, 05:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Yelloway/Courtesy Coaches
RE: Yelloway/Courtesy Coaches
(03/04/2021 12:53)Mrboo Wrote:  Or Healings are outsourcing

I received an email this morning off Roberts travel stating they are setting a coach holiday company and healings coaches had been bought out
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(03/04/2021 14:35)Michael Wrote:  I received an email this morning off Roberts travel stating they are setting a coach holiday company and healings coaches had been bought out

As far as I'm aware its Robert doe that's bought healings and had to reapply for a license a few months ago and he's working closely with his good friends at Yelloway to build the business back up and hopefully in not long buy some more vehicles again
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(03/04/2021 16:31)NorthernCounties Wrote:  As far as I'm aware its Robert doe that's bought healings and had to reapply for a license a few months ago and he's working closely with his good friends at Yelloway to build the business back up and hopefully in not long buy some more vehicles again

The email says robert & Margaret formally of healings travel have set up there own coach tour company called Roberts travel & have acquired 1 coach ,Margaret who was the tour coordinator at healings is currently working on a tour programme
(03/04/2021 17:52)Michael Wrote:  The email says robert & Margaret formally of healings travel have set up there own coach tour company called Roberts travel & have acquired 1 coach ,Margaret who was the tour coordinator at healings is currently working on a tour programme

Healings have the same directors as Yelloway according to companies house no mention of ‘Doe’ suggesting healings has some how been acquired by the Brooke’s.
(03/04/2021 19:19)Mayneway Wrote:  Healings have the same directors as Yelloway according to companies house no mention of ‘Doe’ suggesting healings has some how been acquired by the Brooke’s.
I have seen Robert coach on Hopwood so maybe it a 3 way thing going on
(03/04/2021 19:19)Mayneway Wrote:  Healings have the same directors as Yelloway according to companies house no mention of ‘Doe’ suggesting healings has some how been acquired by the Brooke’s.

This is where it gets complicated. Mark brook was a temporary director for a few months, I think around the time Edward healing died, but that was quite a long time ago.
Robert doe is listed as a director of the new company Healings Travel ltd https://find-and-update.company-informat...1/officers
(04/04/2021 10:44)NorthernCounties Wrote:  This is where it gets complicated. Mark brook was a temporary director for a few months, I think around the time Edward healing died, but that was quite a long time ago.
Robert doe is listed as a director of the new company Healings Travel ltd https://find-and-update.company-informat...1/officers

So there’s effectively 2 healings company’s registered although I never knew until I looked that he’s director of more than one yelloway so your right it does get confusing.
(04/04/2021 10:44)NorthernCounties Wrote:  This is where it gets complicated. Mark brook was a temporary director for a few months, I think around the time Edward healing died, but that was quite a long time ago.

Got another email this morning off Roberts travel advertising there first tour,torquay in June the reason I'm getting these emails by the way is because I was on healings newsletter mailing list
The first of the Yelloway excursions for 2021 are online at https://www.yellowayexcursions.co.uk/

Roberts travel R123DOE is now in Roberts travel livery
Mercedes minibus M14YEL has reverted back to SK67AOS and has been sold.

New arrival of P607CAY from Pilkingtons, ex wrigleys

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)