Current time: 18/04/2024, 14:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Yelloway/Courtesy Coaches
RE: Yelloway/Courtesy Coaches
(02/03/2021 21:41)NorthernCounties Wrote:  2 vanhools from Dewhirsts arrived a few days ago, but unsure of the registrations.
It also appears a plaxton from greyways has arrived today too but not been able to see it properly

Hi mate any idea why M60 YEL was repainted white?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(07/03/2021 14:39)Michael Wrote:  Hi mate any idea why M60 YEL was repainted white?

I was told its for something special, but no one will tell me what. Presumably its going to get branding for a contract
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(07/03/2021 14:52)NorthernCounties Wrote:  I was told its for something special, but no one will tell me what. Presumably its going to get branding for a contract

Cheers
(07/03/2021 14:39)Michael Wrote:  Hi mate any idea why M60 YEL was repainted white?

M60YEL has now received branding for Healings coaches who are now based in the Yelloway depot
[quote='NorthernCounties' pid='143371' dateline='1615589199']

M60YEL has now received branding for Healings coaches who are now based in the Yelloway depot
Have healings got any coaches left?
(13/03/2021 14:54)Michael Wrote:  [quote='NorthernCounties' pid='143371' dateline='1615589199']

Have healings got any coaches left?
Only one coach now, a white vanhool R123DOE with no fleet names yet. Not sure of the full story but the family that owned healings and the guy running the business went their separate ways and he had to source his own vehicle, with assistance of mark brook who he's been friends with for many years
(14/03/2021 18:24)NorthernCounties Wrote:  Only one coach now, a white vanhool R123DOE with no fleet names yet. Not sure of the full story but the family that owned healings and the guy running the business went their separate ways and he had to source his own vehicle, with assistance of mark brook who he's been friends with for many years

Cheers thanks I wondered about that van hool R123 DOE why it didn't have a Yelloway reg
Does anyone know the link with Sounds travel as also being used on Hopwood hall
(17/03/2021 16:10)Mrboo Wrote:  Does anyone know the link with Sounds travel as also being used on Hopwood hall

They've been close friends for years and Yelloway are a few drivers short at the moment.
With the shortage of work several operators have at the moment, Yelloway are helping their friends out
Minibus M14YEL has now received branding for healings coaches

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)