Current time: 16/04/2024, 09:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

MP Travel
RE: MP Travel
Here is the new timetable for the X1 from 27/09/21

https://mptravel.org/X1_270921.pdf?fbcli...Ice7v3oj-M

Formally Bobbi_1042_Runcorn
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(23/09/2021 15:55)Busway_Bob Wrote:  Here is the new timetable for the X1 from 27/09/21

https://mptravel.org/X1_270921.pdf?fbcli...Ice7v3oj-M

I'm confused. I thought they were cancelling the service and that's a timetable for a significantly reduced timetable with the shortest gap between services being 90 minutes and the longest being 150 minutes.

Strangely MP Travel may be breaking the law with that timetable. Under the Equalities Act they are required to provide information like bus timetables in a format accessible to those with disabilities. That pdf is not completely inaccessible but it's not properly accessible either. It almost looks like a poster for a heritage bus day instead of a proper timetable.
Find all posts by this user
(23/09/2021 16:30)knutstransport Wrote:  I'm confused. I thought they were cancelling the service and that's a timetable for a significantly reduced timetable with the shortest gap between services being 90 minutes and the longest being 150 minutes.

Strangely MP Travel may be breaking the law with that timetable. Under the Equalities Act they are required to provide information like bus timetables in a format accessible to those with disabilities. That pdf is not completely inaccessible but it's not properly accessible either. It almost looks like a poster for a heritage bus day instead of a proper timetable.

Sounds like they are being paid to run it now so suddenly resources are available.
(23/09/2021 16:30)knutstransport Wrote:  I'm confused. I thought they were cancelling the service and that's a timetable for a significantly reduced timetable with the shortest gap between services being 90 minutes and the longest being 150 minutes.

Obviously something has changed and now support is available

Yeah, not that hard to confuse you really is it?

Try reading the post, which clearly states after talks with the councils, a reduced timetable will be in operation.

Yes we was looking at cancelling, however, after talks, as stated, will be a reduced timetable.

As for the timetable posted, it’s something quick until we get the Merseytravel ones tomorrow due to people asking, not that I need to explain myself.
(23/09/2021 18:28)mptravel Wrote:  Yeah, not that hard to confuse you really is it?

Try reading the post, which clearly states after talks with the councils, a reduced timetable will be in operation.

Yes we was looking at cancelling, however, after talks, as stated, will be a reduced timetable.

As for the timetable posted, it’s something quick until we get the Merseytravel ones tomorrow due to people asking, not that I need to explain myself.

If you don’t need to explain why explain??

Your running at a reduced frequency. Has funding been offered to continue to run the service or will it still be done on a commercial level?
How will you deal with the issue of vandalism?
(23/09/2021 18:28)mptravel Wrote:  Yeah, not that hard to confuse you really is it?

What post are you on about? I checked both your website and Twitter feed before posting that.

All timetable page of your website says is

"B52 Timetable
Omega Works Service

X1 Timetable
Runcorn - Speke - Liverpool"

There is not one word about a new timetable. You have to actually click on the timetable link to see the new timetable and there's no mention of it on 'timetable' pdf.

The most recent story on the news page is 14 December 2020. which incidentally has a typing mistake in it.

Your latest Tweet says

"Sep 22
The 1330 x1 and 1500 return will not operate. Apologies."

So it sounds like you think you'd done updates to inform your passengers but you have in fact forgotten to do them and instead of my post reminding you to do them, you'd thought you'd take the pi** out of me. How very professional of you!

Another person for me to add to the block list I think!
Why all the negative posts towards MP Travel?

Quite clearly trying to make the best of a service Arriva ran down over the years and trying to do it in difficult times. And It was obvious to anyone with a brain that the timetable posted was a short term solution - "breaking the law" seriously!

Why all the negativity, posts by certain people on this forum these days are always looking to start arguments and looking for the negative in everything. Cheer up!
(23/09/2021 19:12)knutstransport Wrote:  What post are you on about? I checked both your website and Twitter feed before posting that.

All timetable page of your website says is

"B52 Timetable
Omega Works Service

X1 Timetable
Runcorn - Speke - Liverpool"

There is not one word about a new timetable. You have to actually click on the timetable link to see the new timetable and there's no mention of it on 'timetable' pdf.

The most recent story on the news page is 14 December 2020. which incidentally has a typing mistake in it.

Your latest Tweet says

"Sep 22
The 1330 x1 and 1500 return will not operate. Apologies."

So it sounds like you think you'd done updates to inform your passengers but you have in fact forgotten to do them and instead of my post reminding you to do them, you'd thought you'd take the pi** out of me. How very professional of you!

Feel free to block, am sure the list is long as all you do is go for the negativity, and clearly not well liked... Can't under stand why!.

Funny, I been posted updates all on facebook. So clearly you ain't looked that hard...
(23/09/2021 19:12)knutstransport Wrote:  and instead of my post reminding you to do them, you'd thought you'd take the pi** out of me. How very professional of you!

Incredible - as if the owner need “reminding”by bus spotters on a forum… some people think very highly of themselves.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)