Current time: 04/05/2024, 02:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ANW and ABW double decker influx - where next?
RE: ANW and ABW double decker influx - where next?
(14/05/2017 18:58)T42 PVM Wrote:  The 118/119 are Tenders so they hardly warrant Decker allocation

Maybe not, but I did see one there in the evening of 3.5.17 and rode one on route 423 too. conversely, on May Day Holiday 2016 route 423 had Pulsars.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(17/05/2017 03:01)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  I can confirm its 4410,4421,4422 that will be moving to Winsford so that then leaves 8 Enviro400s to move to Rhyl for the 51/X51.

I wonder where the MAX Pulsars will go? I rode one on route X51 on 4.5.17
(20/05/2017 12:48)Metroline1511 Wrote:  I wonder where the MAX Pulsars will go? I rode one on route X51 on 4.5.17

I am not to sure myself but there is no plans to keep them as i know off hence why 2655 was painted in the corporate livery not the "Premium" style livery would not be surprised if they head to Merseyside to see off the remaining Renowns.

1000-1012 are due to start arriving at Wrexham next weekend Smile

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
(20/05/2017 17:38)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  I am not to sure myself but there is no plans to keep them as i know off hence why 2655 was painted in the corporate livery not the "Premium" style livery would not be surprised if they head to Merseyside to see off the remaining Renowns.

1000-1012 are due to start arriving at Wrexham next weekend Smile

I think some of them are going to Llandudno for route 13, not sure about the rest tho
It isn't confirmed where the Winsford B7s displaced by the Sapphire Enviros are going yet, is it not a possibility they could go to Bangor to replace the Lowlanders? Bear in mind the reason they were transferred from Midlands in the first place was because Low Height stock was required, and the 4100 B7s are the oldest in the fleet that are low height, of course all London stock being full height.
4100 b7's are not really low height at 14ft 6
The Volvo B7TLs delivered to Speke new are full height.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
(27/03/2017 11:03)knutstransport Wrote:  Have passenger numbers dropped? People used to complain about a single decker being too small for a morning peak and evening peak (which probably meant some people had to stand opposed to people getting left behind.) I know AstraZeneca has scaled back operations at Alderley Park so that might have reduced peak time loadings, together with the timetable revisions which make the bus less suitable for some commuters.

If just a few workings are overcapacity I personally think more buses should be considered for that certain time rather than double deckers.
Winsford have got a few B7s & they're only getting 3 enviro 400s.
(20/05/2017 18:44)Y727 KNF Wrote:  I think some of them are going to Llandudno for route 13, not sure about the rest tho

This would be a good route for them. Mind you, I liked my refurbished Commander on it in 2014!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)