Current time: 02/05/2024, 17:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

New Arriva livery
RE: New Arriva livery
I know what would've been a good livery for them, and it's one that had lots of blue. The old Regional Railways livery!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
should have stayed with the interurban livery.
Well the new livery looks perfect for the buses in the Sapphire Brand , but it looks to bland for the buses in the normal livery.
(16/06/2017 19:14)MTL0201 Wrote:  I really dislike the new livery, i keep thinking sponsored by Man City when i see a vehicle in the new livery, feels like the livery has been done on the cheap.

I also much prefer "interurban" and MAX livery to the new livery. Admittedly the new livery on Enviro 400-City buses in Wrexham looks ok.
(17/06/2017 06:03)wirralbus Wrote:  Well the new livery looks perfect for the buses in the Sapphire Brand , but it looks to bland for the buses in the normal livery.

I'm enclied to agree. Having been in Newcastle 2 weeks ago, I feel thankful to have gone before the influx of new Arriva livery.

I am in the Library at present but I shall come back later when home and add some observations to the Arriva North East thread then.
Im not to keen on the Sapphire livery on the mmc Enviro200 though.
The new livery really is not an improvement over the interurban and do we really need a decal telling us that arrival is owned by a German company.
(18/06/2017 00:50)SNL 824 Wrote:  The new livery really is not an improvement over the interurban and do we really need a decal telling us that arrival is owned by a German company.

The decal is actually part of the corporate branding - it is as much a part of the logo as the Arriva lettering. Why should it matter that it's German owned, or English owned?
Maybe DB want people to know who actually owns the company as wasn't it said that the trains was getting it put on them too.
2527 at the back of Jacko, ready to return to its home depot in its new colors.

TT

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)