Current time: 18/04/2024, 09:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

"BLOODBUS" forum
"BLOODBUS" forum
Been keeping myself amused this weekend by perusing the "BUS and COACH forum" (formerly Bloodbus) online. Pretty much defunct these days but LOADS of old threads to read on a variety of funny, controversial, and revealing subjects including disciplinary proceedings, accidents and crashes, company comparisons, passenger confrontations etc. Mostly bus drivers and staff on there, with some enthusiasts and ex-employees.
I've really enjoyed all the diverse topics and subjects, but the over-riding impression I get is that bus drivers hate old people, children, car drivers, truck drivers, cyclists, management, inspectors, rival operators, photographers, students, in fact pretty much EVERYONE and EVERYTHING!!Laugh
I think the members ended up having so many arguments and fall-outs, that many people left the forum and it fizzled out, but still makes fascinating reading!

“Never run after a bus or a woman. There will always be another one.”

“A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it”
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: "BLOODBUS" forum
Sounds like life in general .
Find all posts by this user
RE: "BLOODBUS" forum
Just had a look, No wonder its not popular, very poorly laid out.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)