Current time: 19/05/2024, 12:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wirral Bus Network Review
RE: Wirral Bus Network Review
On the 410 it would be every 30 minutes to Clatterbridge I believe, still running a 15 minutes service between New Brighton and Woodside. There is hardly any lay over time on Saturdays either end and this is what they have come up with as a solution.

I'm surprised the 423 link from Liverpool is being withdrawn, I could understand it maybe if the 407 was to be run on a sunday instead.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
i am very surprised that the 293 is getting withdrawn and now West Kirby, Newton And Greasby Wont Have a bus to Arrowe Park Hospital On Monday to Saturday Evenings And Sunday
I beleive the 410 is run commercially but they receive some money to operate around woodside from a certain time. I could be wrong of course.
Anyone else noticed most of A2B Travels work is listed for withdrawal

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(12/06/2017 21:35)T42 PVM Wrote:  Anyone else noticed most of A2B Travels work is listed for withdrawal

There's nothing stopping them from bidding for new tenders such as the 1A/B/C or the 39 or existing ones
There's nothing stopping them bidding but your not certain to win them

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
(12/06/2017 21:35)T42 PVM Wrote:  Anyone else noticed most of A2B Travels work is listed for withdrawal

I just Counted and A2B Travel Are loosing 5 Bus Services
(12/06/2017 18:57)Jw88 Wrote:  i am very surprised that the 293 is getting withdrawn and now West Kirby, Newton And Greasby Wont Have a bus to Arrowe Park Hospital On Monday to Saturday Evenings And Sunday

To be honest the 293's mainly carry fresh air and it follows the 492/495 a few minutes after them, however, I think a better option is to withdraw the 492/495 and reroute the 293 to serve Shrewsbury Road and Claughton and make it terminate at Arrowe Park instead of West Kirby

I'm very shocked at the changes to be honest, especially the withdrawal of all evening and Sunday journeys on the 118/119, it makes more sense to just run the 418 from Woodside to New Ferry 7 days a week and in the evenings.

Follow me on flickr
(12/06/2017 21:51)Jw88 Wrote:  I just Counted and A2B Travel Are loosing 5 Bus Services

It might be 6 if you include the 112/113 as am not sure exactly how that fits into things

The 39 replaces the 418 from New Ferry to Mill Park .

This service operates via Bromborough Pool , Tulip Factory and Bromborough Rake Station . I would like to see some timings but im sure on an hourly frequency that is only a one bus operation.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)