Current time: 02/05/2024, 01:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Serious incident (Queens drive)
Serious incident (Queens drive)
There was a serious incident today at Queens drive involving 2-3 buses and a series of cars.
A man with mental health issues as decided to throw himself into the front of the 2 stagecoach buses , 1 being the driver trainer and into the front of an arriva bootle based pulsar as well causing serious disruptions and diversions.
The man is being obtained under the mental health act and is in a serious way in hospital.
Full story and pictures in the liverpool echo and a video online on the liverpool echo website.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Serious incident (Queens drive)
Thanks MM. I came back on 2708 on the 10 and coming through there at around 3pm but couldn't figure out quite what had happened. It was the inbound side of Prescot Road that was affected. Noticed some services were being diverted along Queens Drive and then eventually everything was being turned round halfway down.
(22/02/2017 17:41)motormayhem1 Wrote:  There was a serious incident today at Queens drive involving 2-3 buses and a series of cars.
A man with mental health issues as decided to throw himself into the front of the 2 stagecoach buses , 1 being the driver trainer and into the front of an arriva bootle based pulsar as well causing serious disruptions and diversions.
The man is being obtained under the mental health act and is in a serious way in hospital.
Full story and pictures in the liverpool echo and a video online on the liverpool echo website.

That explains why I saw 8/9s, 10/10As and 10Bs heading up Green Lane on my way home!
No worries , the man seemed to throw himself into 3 bus window screens and a car window screen before being obtained as he was threatening to throw himself in front of another on coming bus.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)