Current time: 29/03/2024, 15:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford and Macclesfield
(15/06/2012 23:15)Neoplan N4009 Wrote:  Sorry it's a bit Of a stupid question but does anyone know why the Y-TDA Darts are Air-Conditioned?? Usually Arriva have a habit of removing things such as that unless these buses were not purchased by Arriva and came via the previous company ?
They were purchased by Arriva and went into service on route 6 in Crewe which was relaunched as a high quality service. The A/C was part of the specification for that. How many of them it still works on I have no idea.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Ray Barber reports that the second Solo for Macclesfield, MX12 KVT, is at the Optare plant at Leeds and carries "Silk Town Link" branding. Yet another new branding for Arriva North West, wonder if every depot will get one?

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
So if MX12 KVT is for macclesfeild then would that mean MX12 KVS could be for here that was said to be for St Helen's.
(24/06/2012 19:17)V671 DVU Wrote:  Ray Barber reports that the second Solo for Macclesfield, MX12 KVT, is at the Optare plant at Leeds and carries "Silk Town Link" branding. Yet another new branding for Arriva North West, wonder if every depot will get one?
I've found a photo of that bus with the... "branding":
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mjs_bus_pic...84834@N25/
(Credit - "MJ's Bus Pics")

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
They seem to be full length be nice if these replace cadets on the 84's the look 10.7m or slightly longer
(25/06/2012 10:13)P450 SWX Wrote:  They seem to be full length be nice if these replace cadets on the 84's the look 10.7m or slightly longer
I presume, looking at that... "branding", that the bus is for local services over the long-distance 84.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(25/06/2012 10:21)27701 Wrote:  
(25/06/2012 10:13)P450 SWX Wrote:  They seem to be full length be nice if these replace cadets on the 84's the look 10.7m or slightly longer
I presume, looking at that... "branding", that the bus is for local services over the long-distance 84.

Hardly likely to waste money applying Macclesfield area branding on new buses then squander the impact by running them on Crewe area routes!

Also good to see Macclesfield getting some more new kit to join the deckers that came last year.
Due to the nature of the bus accident involving a child, I'd politely ask members to please not discuss the accident.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Many MPD's Took to the road this afternoon, Some of whitch, Replaced buses that were stuck, During the incident.
876/7 Were both on the 37 - 1644 Off whrrton Gardnes and 1714 off Wharton
863 Replaced S286 JUA, The 1604 Journey off wharton, The journey the incident happend Did not run, Causing many delays to the 31/A Route and meaning Passesngers needing the Grage Estate Would have to wait untill 1718.
All Buses Diverted up whaton Road, Not seriving Crook Lane
2614 was the 29 Duty that goes on to the 85 - Usually Decker Duty
3331 Broke down in Middlewich at 0840 today, Gearbox Problem.
3330 Was out on a unusual Duty of the 29/31/31A
7628 Was on the 38
3360 Was out on the 84 Longs - Cadet Duty
(25/06/2012 20:07)Marshall Capital SLF Wrote:  3360 Was out on the 84 Longs - Cadet Duty
Was this the palatine 1 on the 0925 off Chester with manual blinds and brown seats if it is why did it stay on 84 and not go on a 38 like the board normally does

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)