Current time: 04/05/2024, 05:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

RJ's of Wem, Wrexham
RE: RJ's of Wem, Wrexham
Today RJ's of Wem Limted commenced operating their services are per their registrations using three buses.

Former GHA Coaches SK52UTT was used on the 64 Llangollen to Glyn Ceiriog and Llanarmon DC - PHOTO LINK 1

Former GHA Coaches R226HCD was used on the 146 Whitchurch to Wrexham which interfaces with the 34 Wrexham to Trevalyn - PHOTO LINK 2

Ex Filers Travel Ilfracombe Dart SJ53AWX was used on the 17 Moss and the 6 Ruabon Circular which interfaces. - PHOTO LINK 3

All three vehicles had legals for the company RJ's of Wem Ltd with the address of the operating centre as Castle Foregate Shrewsbury. Howevere an address for correspondence was given which is believed to be the home address of one of the Lloyd Davies brothers.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(06/09/2016 11:25)Salopbus Wrote:  Former GHA R226HCD was on the 0745 146 ex Whitchurch this morning in full GHA livery except fleetnames. This is shown in Ron's list as sold at auction so must have been repurchased rather than retained

All assets of GHA Coaches Limited will have passed to the administrators with the directors having to buy them back if they want them with the administrators using the funds raised to pay GHA's debts to their creditors.
(06/09/2016 17:40)knutstransport Wrote:  All assets of GHA Coaches Limited will have passed to the administrators with the directors having to buy them back if they want them with the administrators using the funds raised to pay GHA's debts to their creditors.

I agree but at one point it was understood that some vehicles belonged to a separate company, owned by the family and were in effect hired to GHA. Had this been the case they would not have needed to buy them from the auction, which is why I made the point
(06/09/2016 19:09)Salopbus Wrote:  I agree but at one point it was understood that some vehicles belonged to a separate company, owned by the family and were in effect hired to GHA. Had this been the case they would not have needed to buy them from the auction, which is why I made the point

Hmm would that be a Davies Coaches!
Has the 34 changed now to because today i noticed R226HCD heading outbound on the 34 to Trevalyn and it went via Plas Coch retail park then onto the A483/Mold Road Roundabout unfortunately did not see where it went after that.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
(07/09/2016 00:06)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Has the 34 changed now to because today i noticed R226HCD heading outbound on the 34 to Trevalyn and it went via Plas Coch retail park then onto the A483/Mold Road Roundabout unfortunately did not see where it went after that.

From the timetable, it looks like it now operates a circular route, direct outwards from Wrexham to Trevalyn and then back via the normal route.

http://wrexham.gov.uk/assets/pdfs/bus_ti...evalyn.pdf
Hows this little lot going? Seems to be quiet. Not seen them on my travels. Any news?
Public Inquiry

A public inquiry is due to be held on 5th December 2016, commencing at 11:15 hours at 38, George Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 1PL for RJ's of Wem Ltd and RML 2418 Ltd. Anyone intending to attend is advised to contact 0121 609 6801 a few days before the inquiry in case it is adjourned at short notice.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
I passed baby dart SJ53 AWX today in Ruabon and noticed they've replaced the flip dot display with a very bright LED one. I don't know how long it's been like this for, as I don't see their vehicles very often.

Edit..Well here's a pic of it from last month with the new display
(credit Glaister2011)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/60581779@N...gP5-M6vpT9
That bus doesn't look like it's fit to be on the road. They've not even put gaffer tape over the hole.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)