Current time: 26/04/2024, 08:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: Leave or Remain?
This poll is closed.
Leave 31.25% 5 31.25%
Remain 68.75% 11 68.75%
Total 16 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The EU Referendum - Leave or Remain?
The EU Referendum - Leave or Remain?
A new poll to replace the one we had a few months ago. As usual the poll is anonymous and it will automatically close in a couple of days' time
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: The EU Referendum - Leave or Remain?
Looks like the people of the Dartslf want to remain in Europe, Polls have the leave ahead tho!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(23/06/2016 13:14)T42 PVM Wrote:  Looks like the people of the Dartslf want to remain in Europe, Polls have the leave ahead tho!

I don't pay any attention to the opinion polls personally as they're not always accurate
Britain has voted as a whole to LEAVE the EU .

England and Wales voted to leave

Scotland and Northern Ireland voted to remain , this puts a clamour especially in Scotland for another independence referenda .
(24/06/2016 05:08)wirralbus Wrote:  Britain has voted as a whole to LEAVE the EU .

England and Wales voted to leave

Scotland and Northern Ireland voted to remain , this puts a clamour especially in Scotland for another independence referenda .

I just been thinking now decidion been made that UK is now not a EU Country how will it affect the following...

• Passports habe EU on front will they now be invalid and everyone apply for new one?

•CPC cards and drivers Licences in uk are EU ones will everyone have to re-apply and tbh will CPC cards still be needed now were not in EU as thats a EU thing only

There are a few others but there the main 2
David Cameron is stepping down as Prime Minister

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Passports will probably be fine until expiry , the same with driving licences as both only have a 10 year shelf life .

We technically are still members of the EU until we sign article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty.
I've never been a big political follower infact bar for the trial postal votes a few years ago and the Greater Manchester congestion charge postal vote I've never actually voted and I'm 32.
I find it amazing that it was the biggest turn out for an election since 1993. That tells me that many people think like I do and feel that 'there all as bad as each other'. I think that it's time the whole polital system was changed. The current system clearly isn't working because you can garentee at the next general election the turnout won't be nearly as high as 72%!

Clearly immigration is a major issue and a lot of people are rightly concerned about it but like I said in a previous post before the vote, a lot of misguided people with have ticked the no box seriously believing that not only will our borders close to all immigrants overnight but that every immigrant living here will be rounded up and sent back to thier native country by plane, train or ship.
(24/06/2016 20:41)Mayneway Wrote:  Clearly immigration is a major issue and a lot of people are rightly concerned about it but like I said in a previous post before the vote, a lot of misguided people with have ticked the no box seriously believing that not only will our borders close to all immigrants overnight but that every immigrant living here will be rounded up and sent back to thier native country by plane, train or ship.
This. Totally respect a leave vote with valid reasoning, not to say that I agree with said reasoning, but the amount of people who've been spouting completely uneducated nonsense about immigration and using that as the reason for their leave vote have, in my opinion, left us in a dire position for the upcoming generation.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(24/06/2016 20:48)CX54 DKD Wrote:  This. Totally respect a leave vote with valid reasoning, not to say that I agree with said reasoning, but the amount of people who've been spouting completely uneducated nonsense about immigration and using that as the reason for their leave vote have, in my opinion, left us in a dire position for the upcoming generation.

I'm not saying people are wrong for voting out, I myself have been undecided right up to a few hours before I voted but the sad fact is there are people sat at home, in the pub or where ever right now wondering exactly when the migrants already here are going to be rounded up and sent packing, when clearly there's a hell of a lot more too it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)