Current time: 28/04/2024, 09:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Found operating in Llandudno
Found operating in Llandudno
What a find today - a 1930 Dennis GL with Roberts (of Llandudno) T20 body. Found working doing a short tour of the sights of Llandudno - and needless to say I had a en excellent ride on it

PHOTO - HERE

It was new to Llandudno UDC [Fleet 3] and has returned to the town after quite a history some of it overseas. It is being operated by Jimmy Choo Choo Limited.

Not to be missed

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Found operating in Llandudno
(05/04/2016 17:23)DLG817 Wrote:  .
What a find today - a 1930 Dennis GL with Roberts (of Llandudno) T20 body. Found working doing a short tour of the sights of Llandudno - and needless to say I had a en excellent ride on it

PHOTO - HERE

It was new to Llandudno UDC [Fleet 3] and has returned to the town after quite a history some of it overseas. It is being operated by Jimmy Choo Choo Limited.

Not to be missed

Looking brilliant and a good spot!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)