Current time: 30/04/2024, 17:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Platt Bridge (Scrap Storage)
RE: PLATT BRIDGE (scrap storage)
How much? Also are they DDA? I would like to operate buses in the near future so if I can get a bus then maybe look at bringing it into service in a few years time. What sort of state they in?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(01/09/2016 22:10)iMarkeh Wrote:  How much? Also are they DDA? I would like to operate buses in the near future so if I can get a bus then maybe look at bringing it into service in a few years time. What sort of state they in?

I seem to remember motormayhem putting somewhere his friend or his work or something got £200 for scrapping a single decker. A double deck wouldn't get much more.
Its somthing like £2000 £3000 for a single decker although non DDA are worth less because they'd need more money spending on them to convert them for the new uses. The big name operators have a 15 year lifespan target (15 year and 360 something days) and about probably 1/2-3/4 are sent for scrap straightaway. Probably your best off talking to the operators on striking a deal better than scrap price.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ok. Thanks. I look at auctions and stuff but i will keep looking. Thanks
RE: Platt Bridge (Scrap Storage)
L602 NOS is here, can't get to any others
Longridge Coaches K718ASC is outside the yard looking rather sorry for itself
GHA K131DAO is intact in the yard
GHA 602NOS is still here
An unidentifiable GHA decker in GHA colours is next to K131DAO
If the GHA decker in fleet livery has Northern Counties Palatine bodywork, it's H767 EKJ.
(07/09/2016 15:27)Depotosw Wrote:  If the GHA decker in fleet livery has Northern Counties Palatine bodywork, it's H767 EKJ.

Anybody know if the GHA decked are still there? I know there's two first solos from Staffordshire still there and so is the Pilkington Olympian
(19/09/2016 20:32)RedPanda Wrote:  Anybody know if the GHA decked are still there? I know there's two first solos from Staffordshire still there and so is the Pilkington Olympian

Yeah there still there with plenty of windows smashed.
(19/09/2016 22:00)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Yeah there still there with plenty of windows smashed.

Thanks mm
A tyrers silver 03 plate mpd as turned up and is parked outside of the scrap storage yard.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)