Current time: 24/04/2024, 11:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bolton Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot
(26/01/2022 10:47)WWH44L Wrote:  Thanks for the update, 2676 back to where it was new. Do you know yet what else in coming in?

I beleive 2689/90/91 are due from St helens too
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(26/01/2022 10:47)WWH44L Wrote:  Thanks for the update, 2676 back to where it was new. Do you know yet what else in coming in?

I have
St Helens 2676 to Bolton
St Helens 2689 Bolton
St Helens 2690 Bolton
St Helens 2691 Bolton
Noticed 2674 is working from Bolton, is this another transfer in or just a loan?
(19/02/2022 16:47)WWH44L Wrote:  Noticed 2674 is working from Bolton, is this another transfer in or just a loan?

Been told its a loan

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2674 and 3104 both been on loan this week but only short term.
Are there any plans to start repaint the fleet at Bolton? Been a couple of years since a full repaint was done now and some of the pulsars are looking really patchy. Or are they waiting for the outcome franchising in Bolton?
(26/06/2022 09:16)WWH44L Wrote:  Are there any plans to start repaint the fleet at Bolton? Been a couple of years since a full repaint was done now and some of the pulsars are looking really patchy. Or are they waiting for the outcome franchising in Bolton?
Well, it just over a year when they could lose their routes unless they have taken on a franchise so not really worth painting buses. More likely to be a dumping ground as they will need to replace buses as the current buses are not really what in the plan for bee network if they have not walked away they would have to order buses.
(26/06/2022 09:16)WWH44L Wrote:  Are there any plans to start repaint the fleet at Bolton? Been a couple of years since a full repaint was done now and some of the pulsars are looking really patchy. Or are they waiting for the outcome franchising in Bolton?

No repaints planned yet, some have had skirt panels etc touched up 2677 & 3127 being 2 of them.
From 29th Jan Arriva Bolton will operate the 575 Sunday Tender between Bolton and Horwich Old Lords Estate

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Wright Pulsar 2687 has been Withdrawn from Service as the Turbo & Engine have both had it, Joining the Fleet on Wed is 2676 from Southport.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)