Current time: 23/04/2024, 10:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Flying Scotsman in Bury
Flying Scotsman in Bury
I'm unsure where to ask this and with this site being about buses in the north west and train operators operating in the region I've no idea what sort of response I'll get so here goes

Does anybody know any good spots where you can get a good sighting of the Flying Scotsman? I'm going seeing it tomorrow and it would be brilliant if it were close to the town centre. Tickets for Bolton Street have sold out but anywhere within reasonable walking distance of the town centre and not too packed would be ideal.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Flying Scotsman in Bury
(15/01/2016 20:51)RedPanda Wrote:  I'm unsure where to ask this and with this site being about buses in the north west and train operators operating in the region I've no idea what sort of response I'll get so here goes

Does anybody know any good spots where you can get a good sighting of the Flying Scotsman? I'm going seeing it tomorrow and it would be brilliant if it were close to the town centre. Tickets for Bolton Street have sold out but anywhere within reasonable walking distance of the town centre and not too packed would be ideal.

Managed to get a few pics and videos of the Flying Scotsman on Bury's Bolton St Platform 3/4. PM me if you'd like them.
RE: Flying Scotsman in Bury
London Euston-Holyhead she's going today
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/U5...5/advanced
I've been told these are the timings, how reliable they are I don't know

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)