Current time: 03/05/2024, 21:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Sale of Local Authority bus companies
RE: Sale of Local Authority bus companies
(21/12/2015 07:53)MPTE1955 Wrote:  It doesn't though does it, it's just a ludicrous suggestion, by that reckoning we should leave Warrington of network Warrington and just call it network. Or Wales out of arriva north west & Wales because it's less to say and so on.
Wasnt it called that at one time in the past though , until the welsh assembly threw a hissy fit .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Thanks for all the debate and comments. I suppose, that if LA's were to sell the real jewels would be Nottingham, Reading and Cardiff.
(22/12/2015 21:28)rod_259 Wrote:  Thanks for all the debate and comments. I suppose, that if LA's were to sell the real jewels would be Nottingham, Reading and Cardiff.

Probably , with the golden goose being Reading.
For all this talk of what to name the Stagecoach subsidiary in the area should they purchase Halton, or Warrington for that matter, I think the best option would be Stagecoach Merseyside & Cheshire, but transfer Preston to the main Lancashire & Cumbria subsidiary.
(03/01/2016 18:25)Metroline1511 Wrote:  For all this talk of what to name the Stagecoach subsidiary in the area should they purchase Halton, or Warrington for that matter, I think the best option would be Stagecoach Merseyside & Cheshire, but transfer Preston to the main Lancashire & Cumbria subsidiary.
If this came about it would seem the most logical organisation as Merseyside & Cheshire would have a fleet of around 500.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)