Current time: 28/03/2024, 14:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arrowebrook Coaches
RE: Arrowebrook Coaches
(15/11/2019 18:27)T42 PVM Wrote:  V534 GDS remains in use i believe while V536 GDS is Withdrawn

thanks mate I assume the Solo & Enviro200 are the other vehicles used for the 26
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(15/11/2019 19:14)darylyates17 Wrote:  thanks mate I assume the Solo & Enviro200 are the other vehicles used for the 26

The Enviro200 been out for the last two days
It appears that Arrowebrook now have an ex Ispwich Dart SPD I assume this replaces the remaining B10BLE.
(25/03/2020 14:32)darylyates17 Wrote:  It appears that Arrowebrook now have an ex Ispwich Dart SPD I assume this replaces the remaining B10BLE.

I hope they've repainted it - that purple and green livery of Ipswich's is liable to bring on a migraine.
Incident in Chester today

https://www.cheshire-live.co.uk/news/che...r-20992778
(07/07/2021 15:03)N271CKB Wrote:  Incident in Chester today

Volvo Olympian R375LGH end of road what a shame. I’ve see R375 almost outing every day for school service between Chester and Ellesmere Port.
(07/07/2021 15:03)N271CKB Wrote:  Incident in Chester today

Slightly worrying that the report says they phoned the school and told them they couldn't provide transport, leaving it to the school and the parents to sort out the children getting home. Back when I was at school it was commonplace for a different operator to stand in if the usual operator was short of vehicles or drivers. For instance, a family owned coach hire company based in Congleton helping out another based in Middlewich.
(07/07/2021 16:08)knutstransport Wrote:  Slightly worrying that the report says they phoned the school and told them they couldn't provide transport, leaving it to the school and the parents to sort out the children getting home. Back when I was at school it was commonplace for a different operator to stand in if the usual operator was short of vehicles or drivers. For instance, a family owned coach hire company based in Congleton helping out another based in Middlewich.

What’s more worrying is the quote from the driver at the scene saying ‘he forgot what he was driving’.
Apparently nobody from Arrowbrook even attended the incident and the driver drove the bus away after the bridge was given the all clear.
There is a clip of it being driven away in that link.
Seems very strange for a bus in that condition to be allowed to be driven, and not recovered back to the depot
(08/07/2021 10:13)Mayneway Wrote:  What’s more worrying is the quote from the driver at the scene saying ‘he forgot what he was driving’.

Isn't that the case with almost every double decker bus hitting a bridge? On some occasions it may be the bus can fit but it needs to be driven in the middle of the road. However, in most cases it seems to be a double decker being used on a service which is normally a single decker and the driver just driving the bus along the road they would normally use.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)