Current time: 02/05/2024, 12:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Halton Transport
RE: Halton Transport
(31/05/2016 20:16)T42 PVM Wrote:  Dont some 62s already serve it as well?

Three morning (towards Widnes) and three evening (Towards Warrington) during the peak times as a replacement for those using what was the extended 329. None operate heading the other direction.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(21/05/2016 20:53)Lynx Wrote:  If you can, try and ride either #80 or #93 as these are the best of the batch although #84 and #88 are also not bad. Don't get me wrong none of them are excellent buses by any stretch of the imagination but personally being subjected to them on a daily basis I've come to develop some favourites, however I wouldn't blame anyone for having them down as awful buses.

I may therefore let one example go by and wait for one of these, especially if I am in Liverpool and see one of these about to terminate. I travel quite often between Liverpool centre and Childwall Five Ways when in Liverpool and shall no doubt do so in September.
#44 has received yet another permutation of the revised livery - this one has the cream cantrail, but unlike #47, whose cream extends right up to (and over) the roof, #44 does retain a small amount of red at the top. It also has cream around the windows (versus black on #47) and a red centre front panel (whereas #47 has red corners and a cream centre panel).

#27 (WXU) was on the 61 today, and is still fully in the old livery. It has, however, received an LED destination display since the last time I saw it.

I believe however that one of the Y-reg ones (possibly #24?) does have the partial revised livery with red rear end plus red panel below the windscreen.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Didn't get chance to post yesterday but I saw bus 20 on the 14A. Peak time-ish too
Interesting to hear on Halton's website that their entire fleet now has Wifi.
Just seen a solo on the 62A
How does the 27 make money of an evening. Never see a soul on it..
Just noticed on the Halton Council website that most of the evening 27 services will be withdrawn Monday to Saturday from early September.

http://www4.halton.gov.uk/Pages/publictr...outes.aspx
(09/08/2016 20:22)GWD0595 Wrote:  Just noticed on the Halton Council website that most of the evening 27 services will be withdrawn Monday to Saturday from early September.

http://www4.halton.gov.uk/Pages/publictr...outes.aspx

I'm not suprised as its running round empty all night.
Are there anymore planned changes for Halton Transport coming up?

User(s) browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)