Current time: 27/04/2024, 07:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Halton Transport
RE: Halton Transport
The MPDs have been given Sci-Tech branding for the 200.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Was on one of the 03 Mylleniums before and noticed it was fitted with free wifi! Has all the fleet been treated?? Seems a bit odd to start with the older vehicles first!
(03/11/2015 18:27)mr t Wrote:  Was on one of the 03 Mylleniums before and noticed it was fitted with free wifi! Has all the fleet been treated?? Seems a bit odd to start with the older vehicles first!

Nope, I think there are about 4 Mylleniums with WiFi now. There are about 5 or 6 MCVs that have it as well but that's it.
You would have thought all the Scanias would have got it as they went into refurb
(04/11/2015 00:20)mr t Wrote:  You would have thought all the Scanias would have got it as they went into refurb

Yeah and it would make sense to have it on the vehicles which are used on the longer routes, i.e. Liverpools, though I know that the 61 can see lots of different vehicles currently.
Bad Crash on the 61 this afternoon in Huyton

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

That looks quite bad hope all involved are ok.
Looks to be a 03 example as its fitted with WiFi. Hopefully those involved are all ok. Halton are not really having a particularly good time at the moment.
17 branded #14 is out on the 14B tonight.
Another observation at Warrington Bus Station, an empty 110. Seems to be quite common for it to be quiet. Halton will pull the plug on it if it continues this way.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)