Current time: 27/04/2024, 15:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Halton Transport
RE: Halton Transport
From the Halton Transport website:

NEWS FLASH:

We are proud to annonce that, from 29 July, we will be running some journeys on services 2 & 14 to The Hive in Widnes. Great for trips to the cinema and other attractions. These journeys will also operate via Tesco in Lugsdale Road

Timetables will be published on this website in the next few weeks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Photo RE: Halton Transport
bus 20 has been spruced up for m.o.t. tomorrow maybe wont be so trouble some now ??

also 38 has been repeired after haveing the front bumper ripped off last week ( in the garage )

will add photos as soon as i figure out how l.o.l.
Click new reply below this post on the right hand side mate, and then attach the picture file to the post, should be able to be downloaded when you've published the post after that mate Smile
Bus 75 was filling in on the 26 today, but it will be interesting to see if 20 manages to be a bit more reliable after having this work done to it :P
(26/06/2012 23:09)ex d.river Wrote:  talking about the new livery I wonder if it will have any red and blue in it ...... just wondering if thats why a certain bus company have asked for 2 inspectors to go and help monitor the buses down in London for the olympics ...... might just be a canteen rumour .... but I dont think so Angel

yes heard from another driver that this is true (have they got too many inspectors now I wonder) ....... cant be bad a few weeks away and paid fed and watered with accomadation thrown in for good luck
From what I've been told about the location of the accommodation, the shift patterns and the commute to garages, it's nowhere near as glamorous as that.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
    [at tach ent=47]ok ta! mate photo of bus 20 mid sprucea

and 38 after repairs to front end

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Both looking smart. Thanks for the pictures mate! Smile
(28/06/2012 19:30)CX54 DKD Wrote:  From what I've been told about the location of the accommodation, the shift patterns and the commute to garages, it's nowhere near as glamorous as that.

So there is some truth in it then
for some reason (i will find out monday) halton have started to remove the name from some of the buses today
do you work for halton mate?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)