Current time: 01/05/2024, 14:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Halton Transport
RE: Halton Transport
(07/03/2013 19:11)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Has everybody seen the article about Halton in this weeks bus & coach buyer, one or two might find it interesting.

Nope, spill please.

Thank you.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(07/03/2013 20:24)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  
(07/03/2013 19:11)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Has everybody seen the article about Halton in this weeks bus & coach buyer, one or two might find it interesting.
Nope, spill.
A bit of respect (please?) would be nice...?!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
(07/03/2013 20:43)3111 Wrote:  
(07/03/2013 20:24)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  
Nope, spill.

Alright please. Hammer

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
(07/03/2013 21:17)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  
(07/03/2013 20:43)3111 Wrote:  
(07/03/2013 20:24)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  Nope, spill.
Alright please. Hammer
You should have used basic manners in the first place (did it harm you?) - especially when you're asking for information on the forum that you're (supposedly) in competition with... Huh

I make no apologies - situations like this really do grind my gears and I really do hope, for my sanity, that it gets on other people's nerves besides my own!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
In relation to the Halton transport article, basically they are saying they are heading into profit after a couple of years losses and they are soon to bring in some Enviro 200's, any more and you would be better looking at bus & coach buyer on line as I have no wish to write an essay about it on here.

Thanks to Michael for your last couple of postings.
Find all posts by this user
(08/03/2013 08:16)MPTE1955 Wrote:  In relation to the Halton transport article, basically they are saying they are heading into profit after a couple of years losses and they are soon to bring in some Enviro 200's, any more and you would be better looking at bus & coach buyer on line as I have no wish to write an essay about it on here.

Thanks to Michael for your last couple of postings.

Thanks for the heads up.

Positive news after a difficult period for Halton Transport.
(08/03/2013 10:22)DVL418 Wrote:  Thanks for the heads up.

Positive news after a difficult period for Halton Transport.

It sounds like there are probably more minibuses and routes to come!
It's good to hear that there is once again a good relationship with the Council.
#20 was on service 2 today until about 3PM where it was swapped onto the 17's
Forgot to mention that on Saturday, very unusually out was 76 (On 2s or 62s, cant remember) and also 73 which even escaped to Warrington on 62s, unusual to see some of the oldest vehicles in the fleet out on a weekend!

RIP 96 - YNWA
Solo on 14a in queen sq

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)