Current time: 30/04/2024, 11:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Halton Transport
RE: Halton Transport
Sounds like something is being done with them at least - but I wonder when the new Solo's will receive the Halton Transport livery?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(08/01/2013 20:26)GWD0595 Wrote:  Sounds like something is being done with them at least - but I wonder when the new Solo's will receive the Halton Transport livery?

ASAP I'm informed - in time for start date of new service. Hope to do the job 'in house' as well.
(08/01/2013 21:26)DVL418 Wrote:  
(08/01/2013 20:26)GWD0595 Wrote:  Sounds like something is being done with them at least - but I wonder when the new Solo's will receive the Halton Transport livery?

ASAP I'm informed - in time for start date of new service. Hope to do the job 'in house' as well.

That sounds good! Can't wait to see the finished results. I wonder if the new livery will alter at all from the current one used on the rest of the fleet? Probably not, but still, I do like Halton's livery.
Hear a whisper that they may be going into a revised fleet livery, newt more that that though so best to wait and see! Meant to go down today at some point but didn't have chance, wont be able to look any time this week as Im away from tomorrow!

RIP 96 - YNWA
Hi I am new to the forum, but have been reading for several months and just never got round to signing up. But I thought since it's rather exciting times for Halton with the new solos and the Marshall capitals with new led blinds, I thought I'd take the time to sign up. :)NathanSmile
Witnessed one of the new minibuses in penketh today heading towards Widnes in the Blackpool livery with what looked like passengers on board...
I wonder when they're going to also install the new LED display on the Solo's?
(10/01/2013 17:10)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Witnessed one of the new minibuses in penketh today heading towards Widnes in the Blackpool livery with what looked like passengers on board...

Must have been on one of the three school runs which pass that way.
Which direction was it going in -- towards Widnes/Cronton, rather than towards Warrington/Priestley?
Must have been on one of the three school runs which pass that way.
Which direction was it going in -- towards Widnes/Cronton, rather than towards Warrington/Priestley?
[/quote]

It was about 3.15pm and it was going past the Red Lion in Penketh heading towards Widnes
(10/01/2013 17:10)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Witnessed one of the new minibuses in penketh today heading towards Widnes in the Blackpool livery with what looked like passengers on board...

Maybe a test run after its been tweaked with? Could have been a few mechanics on board. I doubt they would let it enter service in Blackpools lively even if it was just a school run.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)