Current time: 29/04/2024, 09:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Halton Transport
RE: Halton Transport
That makes sense, thought it would of been strange for them to start changing the displays of the more modern busses!

On another note... Saw the #12 on the 26 today at around 3.15. Thought that was quite strange, personally, I've never seen one of the MCV Evolutions on this service before.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Rather unusual for it to operate that duty! They can often be sighted on the first duty on school/college days while whatever is allocated to it the rest of the day works a college service.

RIP 96 - YNWA
(03/01/2013 00:22)K853 MTJ Wrote:  Rather unusual for it to operate that duty! They can often be sighted on the first duty on school/college days while whatever is allocated to it the rest of the day works a college service.

The first service from Vicarage Road to Cronton is usually anything, I haven't really bothered to see if it works anything like a 14 Short because I just can't be bothered! Laugh 2

The Second one of the day till the last duty usually comes off the 64 theoretically, depending if #20 has been allocated to the service, if not a bus swap may occour.

MCV's have been on it quite a few times, i've had #10 twice in a month once
I think it may actually work onto long 14s :-)

RIP 96 - YNWA
, new minibuses getting picked up this morning from Blackpool transport.,
(03/01/2013 08:01)merseybus Wrote:  , new minibuses getting picked up this morning from Blackpool transport.,

Fantastic news, really exciting! Big Grin Are these just for the purpose of the 26/A then? And are they the Solo's or the Solo SR's?
I'll take it then it wasn't a Halton Transport minibus I saw the other week at Green Oaks!
Got a picture of V272 HEC arriving today. Another was parked in the depot but not visible and there was no sign of the third when I left at about half 2. In full Blackpool condition. Will upload a picture later.

RIP 96 - YNWA
v727 hec, v721 hec, v269 hec.
Ironically with "halton style" interiors... Laugh

link - Gary Mitchelhill
I am wondering why Halton need Solos and at that second hand - it's quite a turn up for the books.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)