Current time: 02/05/2024, 00:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Halton Transport
RE: Halton Transport
Is the Mini Marshall still here
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(03/09/2012 22:19)P450 SWX Wrote:  Is the Mini Marshall still here

Yes, usually on the morning 44 and any 26 service (from the second journey).

This has probably changed due to the 44 extention
No mini Marshall for the past 2 days, it has been covered by a Marshall 2 yesterday, and bus 75 today. Will keep my eye out for the rest this week and see what operates it, not seen it parked in the yard either!
Just the 1 re-instated Dart out all day today, that being bus 72 on the 2 again. At least 1 other parked in the main yard, and possibly others out on schools, but I haven't seen them!

RIP 96 - YNWA
Marshall 78 is on the morning 44
Further to that, 71 was on the 2 and I heard another one going down Arley Drive as well about 4ish today, didn't see which one, sounded like 72 (Good, strong, healthy engine unlike 74 with it's fan).
It seems that at least 1 of the re-instated Darts operates the 2 daily, not recognised a certain duty which this may be however if yesterdays 10.7m operated journey (16:14 at Green Oaks, Halebank bound) is such a duty, it's not unfeasible for it to go over to Cronton to take up the 43. Just a guess!
Not noted 73 and 74 out and about, don't suppose Reece or anyone else has? Possibly getting a repaint?

RIP 96 - YNWA
(03/09/2012 22:19)P450 SWX Wrote:  Is the Mini Marshall still here

Was parked in Caldwell road yard all afternoon today
(05/09/2012 17:10)K853 MTJ Wrote:  Not noted 73 and 74 out and about, don't suppose Reece or anyone else has? Possibly getting a repaint?
Not seen them to be honest, Tomorrow is the main day I'll be out in both Widnes and Cronton should be on the morning 44 and possibly the 26.

The evening Rainford High school service interworks with the last 61 service, If its of any use to anyone at all? I believe this issue was asked a page or so back with regards to school service interworkings (Most do, some don't) another example is the morning Bellevale Primary Service (668) which is then a 14 short, starting at Bellevale Shopping Centre.

Must say I rode 2 myllenium sprytes today (One being #34) and it was certainly one of the better examples
#78 is on the St Julies High 666 (which does not interwork), seems the reonstated buses are for school service usage
#76 is on the morning 41
#73 is on the morning 43
#27 is on the morning 45
#28 is on the morning 47
#20 back on 26
Todays morning 44 is #22 On which I handed in a lost mobile

#21 and #40 on pits
#76 is in the depot rear, freshly washed
Typo, should be #74 in the back washed.

Now means that atleast 71 - 74, 76 and 78 back in service
75 and 79 are also definitely up and running Smile

RIP 96 - YNWA

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)