Current time: 02/05/2024, 14:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Halton Transport
RE: Halton Transport
(19/10/2018 17:37)darylyates17 Wrote:  Both buses look like write offs not sure if that Scania is reparable which one is it I know the other bus is 25

Looks like 93 to me, based on comparing it to photographs elsewhere.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
For a start, hope everybody is OK. As for the buses, dart is gone, the other one, can't see the other side of the bus but look structurally compromised to me if it is then that is gone as well.
Find all posts by this user
Yes I do hope everyone is ok after this unfortunate incident, obviously this leaves 2 vehicles down for Halton will this affect them in anyway or have they got enough vehicles to keep fleet strength up or will something else be sourced to replace these 2 vehicles?
Rumour was a couple of buses were going to be withdrawn this weekend. Maybe the dart involved is one, if so only one vehicle down.
Does anybody know which buses have been withdrawn recently please?

TIA
(19/10/2018 20:57)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Rumour was a couple of buses were going to be withdrawn this weekend. Maybe the dart involved is one, if so only one vehicle down.

Yes, I was told that the Y-PFM Darts were finishing on Friday. If 93 is a goner, perhaps 24 could soldier on? 26 has been off for weeks already
(22/10/2018 20:30)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Does anybody know which buses have been withdrawn recently please?

TIA

The final Solo (57) has also been withdrawn - it has been declared SORN and reverted to its original reg V272 HEC.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(22/10/2018 21:25)Quackdave Wrote:  The final Solo (57) has also been withdrawn - it has been declared SORN and reverted to its original reg V272 HEC.

Thanks Dave Smile
Went past a halton transport 61 this afternoon it was heading to liverpool there must have been 100 people on packed in followed by 3 arriva deckers not soo full
(03/11/2018 14:50)johnluke Wrote:  Went past a halton transport 61 this afternoon it was heading to liverpool there must have been 100 people on packed in followed by 3 arriva deckers not soo full

Was you dreaming LOL

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)