Current time: 25/04/2024, 08:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Halton Transport
RE: Halton Transport
I noticed Halton were running the Merseytravel school service 672 (I think the school is Bellevedere (Purple uniform, all girls school)) with MCV 4

Interestingly, MCV 4 was just displaying "672 (blank) "
The service is usually a Napier Point castle Olympian and full! Im guessing this has something to do with VOSA enquiries.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Very possibly! They've had 2 Public Inquiries this year as shown below for seemingly the same offence. Its likely that the contract has been handed to someone else!

Public Inquiry (43442) to be held at The Public Inquiry Room, Suite 4, Stone Cross Place, Stone Cross Lane North, Golborne, Warrington, WA3 2SH, on 01 June 2012 commencing at 10:30(Previous Publication:(2615) ) PC0004836 SN NAPIER POINT LTD T/A CASTLE BUSES Director(s): ELIZABETH PARSONS. 10 BIRCH STREET LIVERPOOL L5 9TE, GB
Operator name: CASTLE BUSES
North Western Traffic Area, N&P, 11 May 2012: Notice of PI to be held
PSV - S17 - Consideration of disciplinary action under Section 17 (The Public Passenger Vehicles Act 1981) PSV - Sch.3 - Consideration of Transport Managers Repute under Schedule 3 (The Public Passenger Vehicles Act 1981).
Public Inquiry (43442) to be held at The Public Inquiry Room, Suite 4, Stone Cross Place, Stone Cross Lane North, Golborne, Warrington, WA3 2SH, on 26 April 2012 commencing at 10:00(Previous Publication:(2613) ) PC0004836 SN NAPIER POINT LTD T/A CASTLE BUSES Director(s): ELIZABETH PARSONS. 10 BIRCH STREET LIVERPOOL L5 9TE, GB
Operator name: CASTLE BUSES
North Western Traffic Area, N&P, 13 Apr 2012: Notice of PI to be held
PSV - S17 - Consideration of disciplinary action under Section 17 (The Public Passenger Vehicles Act 1981) PSV - Sch.3 - Consideration of Transport Managers Repute under Schedule 3 (The Public Passenger Vehicles Act 1981).
Maybe this is why they are meant to be getting some deckers!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Possibly! Hopefully the deckers will be worked on duties that work onto normal public services if they get some!
still any official source?
It seems not mate, just a rumour for now Smile
But I run with what I can around here, not often something decent is rumoured to be happening on the Halton bus scene :P
Rhys that is St Hildas Sefton park that are purple. Ace and arriva have both had that contract
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(18/06/2012 18:57)K853 MTJ Wrote:  It seems not mate, just a rumour for now Smile
But I run with what I can around here, not often something decent is rumoured to be happening on the Halton bus scene :P

No more than canteen gossip and hot air at the moment. Lets wait and see.

Perhaps Halton will now set-up a coaching unit with a fleet of the new Van Hool double deck integrals each one named after a famous Chemics player? Idea
There starting an airline too apparently, 6 737-800s coming to take on ryanair!!

Il be gutted now if it turns out to be true!!
(19/06/2012 00:19)J654UHN Wrote:  Rhys that is St Hildas Sefton park that are purple. Ace and arriva have both had that contract

Halton also run the 660 for St Hilda's, which is a total waste of time. When I last saw it waiting on Ullet Road, there was no one on it!
The school finishing time was brought forward by 30 mins last September, but the bus times weren't changed, so no one is going to wait for it especially since Bootle's frequent 60 follows the same route

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)