Current time: 17/06/2024, 17:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Northern Rail
RE: Northern Rail
(07/03/2016 01:28)Gordon V Wrote:  Allerton are churning out almost a full complement of 319s on 7/3/16,so slight short forming enhanced by more short forming if more 319s fail during the day

Something That might of already happened as the 9:32 Liverpool - Wigan and 10:31 Wigan - Liverpool are cancelled, Not sure why as RTT is giving out 2 Different reasons, Them being late running and Problem with on board saftey System so god knows what one is correct

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(07/03/2016 10:03)T42 PVM Wrote:  Something That might of already happened as the 9:32 Liverpool - Wigan and 10:31 Wigan - Liverpool are cancelled, Not sure why as RTT is giving out 2 Different reasons, Them being late running and Problem with on board saftey System so god knows what one is correct

It is the latter of the reasons,a GSMR problem
Find all posts by this user
(07/03/2016 10:03)T42 PVM Wrote:  Something That might of already happened as the 9:32 Liverpool - Wigan and 10:31 Wigan - Liverpool are cancelled, Not sure why as RTT is giving out 2 Different reasons, Them being late running and Problem with on board saftey System so god knows what one is correct

11.30 or so Liverpool-Wigan also cancelled if I remember rightly. Not too sure though as I was in a rush.
That diagram was 319 362 as it worked the 0732 Liverpool - Wigan. This diagram is now being worked by a 142/150 combination.
(07/03/2016 16:18)St Helens Rider Wrote:  That diagram was 319 362 as it worked the 0732 Liverpool - Wigan. This diagram is now being worked by a 142/150 combination.

319362 back in service from 1132 Lime St to Wigan,currently working 1730 Preston to Lime St.

For the record it was the 0831+1031 Wigan-Lime St and 0932 Lime St-Wigan that were cancelled earlier.
Notices will be going up at Stations over the next few days explaining why Trains and Stations have lost their Northern Logo

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
(09/03/2016 01:38)T42 PVM Wrote:  Notices will be going up at Stations over the next few days explaining why Trains and Stations have lost their Northern Logo

Im sure I had read on Twitter the very same message that is going to appear on the stations.
I'm sure many passengers will still consider the services to be Northern even though the franchise is moving from SercoNed to Arriva.
For some reason tonight, the 23:05 Service from Wigan North Western - Liverpool lime Street ran at 23:18, Iasked members off staff at Wigan and they did not seem to know why the time was changed

150139 on the 1120 Lime St to Manchester Vic today due to the failure of 319361.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)