Current time: 16/06/2024, 05:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Two Enviro200s on the 76 yesterday. Rode on 36096 into Oldham, while 36430 was on Ashton Road heading towards Manchester. Also saw 47471 parked up in the lay-by at Oldham bus station with about 5 or 6 staff members on board.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
47471 was probably being used for 406/7 route training
(09/03/2015 22:40)jimbo Wrote:  47471 was probably being used for 406/7 route training

Ahh, that would make sense with the gains of those services plus the 81A in Oldham from next month.
According to a friend of mine Stockport MAN 22819 was out on 700 to Bluecoat School this morning deputising for a B10M for some reason
An oddity today was an E400H on route 22, admittedly common at weekends especially Sundays, but conversely 2 59-reg Enviro400s were on route 192. I do see an Enviro400 as against E400H on route 192 most days.

Also, I saw 19475 just displaying Out of Service at the front without ficticious route number 000!
I'd expect some odd workings again next weekend as to my surprise it seems that Stagecoach yesterday were involved in Rail Replacements at Bolton due to weekend engineering works albait according to the drivers I spoke to they were just standbys with 3 Enviro400s seen parked up in the car park adjacent to Platform 4 and while I was on my way to Manchester headig up St Peters Way the opposite direction towards Bolton was one of Sharstons E400MMC Out of Service, apparently the engineering works are on again next weekend so I'm guessing the same will happen again
I drove an MMC up to Bolton to standby in the afternoon yesterday and was caught in the traffic caused by the A666 being closed further up. Eventually did a run from Horwich Park to Piccadilly about 5pm along with one of my esteemed HE colleagues before returning to depot.
It appears Stagecoach have down graded their 256 branding on most of the 122** Hybrids
Noticed this lunchtime in Ashton that virtually all AZ's vehicles have had the window decals completly removed so it does look like price changes (most likely rises) are on the cards very soon Sad
(17/03/2015 14:21)Mayneway Wrote:  Noticed this lunchtime in Ashton that virtually all AZ's vehicles have had the window decals completly removed so it does look like price changes (most likely rises) are on the cards very soon Sad

More than likely it will coincide with the service changes on 12 April.

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)