Current time: 18/06/2024, 05:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go North East
RE: Go North East
Some 'S-Reg' (1999) Super Pointer Darts and 'X-Reg' (2001) Mini Pointer Darts have appeared on the Ensignbus website.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I saw a very odd working this evening. 4822 was on the 57!
Is it becoming two routes again, or has the number not been changed on VOSA?

PB0003954/351 - GO NORTH EAST LIMITED, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between South Shields, Market and Newcastle, Market Street given service number 27/27A effective from 29-Jul-2012. To amend Timetable.
A few odd working yesterday:

8239 was on the 'Cobalt Clipper'
5223 was on the 'Citylink'
And these two photos are by S.Blair250:
5170 on the X66
And finally, 5221 on the 57

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
A couple more peculiar workings from yesterday were that 4967 was on the X9 and... 8219 was on the X25!
Orbit Versa 8335 on Nexus Bus Service 29 - http://www.flickr.com/photos/76984289@N0...otostream/ . It appears that one of the Quaylink Versas must be out of service as an Orbit Versa has been out on Quaylink since last Thursday.

Fab Fifty Seven Renown 5167 was also out on the 97 today, and i'm pretty sure another Fab Fifty vehicle was on another Highwayman service at the same time.

Highwayman Services 97/98/98A will receive new buses at the end of August/ start of September according to a driver. Also the first batch of new deckers are also expected to start arriving within the next 6/8 weeks.

MAN CitySmart has also arrived in the North East today, http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4...t=1&ref=nf Photo by Steven Hodgson. It will be operating from Depford, unsure of the services. But I would assume no trail will be carried out of the 35 with the recent changes but who knows with GNE. The 39 is likely to be one of the routes this will be trailed on.
MAN CitySmart (WX12 EKO) is out on trail on Drifter routes 60 and 61 today. Also expect it to make an appearance on Simplicity routes 36 and 42 as well as Doxford Clipper 39.
Crusader branded 4909 ended up on the Orbit routes today, and a Northern branded ELC Lolyne was on the 21.
What buses from each depots are going for the Olympics? Anyone know?
GNE are not sending any buses down, just 30 drivers who went today.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)