Current time: 18/06/2024, 17:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ACE Travel
RE: ACE Travel
ACE are also changing the 81/181:- Sunday daytime renumbered 81B operating to Woolton only and the eening 81 replacing Merseytravel 181 and operating an "irregular" service????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Today was Ace Travel's first day on the 130 and the 210/250.

Firstly, their ETMs weren't set-up for the 130 - I purchased two tickets and both of them stated that I was on the 181 to Bootle Bus Station...!

Also, heavy traffic in Old Roan and Aintree meant that the services were slightly delayed - from a few minutes to up to 10 minutes late. Obviously, this was out of Ace's hands; I was expecting such delays due to it being their first day, anyway.

Between 13:00 and 15:00, the services were in the hands of Enviro200s - three 8.9m examples were on the 210/250 and three 8.9m examples were on the 130, along with 10.8m MX62 AOH (781). I managed to take some photos, which can be seen here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...420684648/

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
have ace ever had the 130 before?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
No they haven't, in recent times (since sometime in the 90s) it has gone CMT, GTL, Stagecoach, Supertravel, Cumfybus, Impera and now ACE. It should be pointed out that CMT/GTL/Stagecoach could all fall under the one heading as it moved through takeovers there.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
MX62GNJ : is the latest Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 to join the fleet here.

http://busncoachfleetlists.comli.com/ The new fleetlist site containing lots of new things

Currently the Macclesfield photographer for anything Arriva Macclesfield and Winsford, Arriva Wythenshawe, High Peaks, Aimees, Holmeswood, GHA and anything else I photograph

My blog http://maccbusspotter.blogspot.co.uk/
Ace are still using Closed bus stops in the Orrell area. communication between tfgm and ace must be none existant

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
On monday to friday evenings the buses that run maghull circulars 4&5 go straight out on the 210/250 after finishing on the 4&5 Enviro 762 MX62GYC was on the 5 last night and then went up to ashworth and went out to liverpool on the 210 my mate who was driving the 4 was relieved of his bus at maghull station after finishing by another driver who turned up in the shuttle van to take it on 210/250.
There was a 62 Plate Enviro driving round Orrell at 2pm Heading SH bound with 5 on the Rear Display it seems to be running to the timetable as if on sunday service when the 197 operates during the day.

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(10/09/2012 06:35)MX12CFE Wrote:  Enviros 751 & 752 MX60BWZ & MX60BWY are leaving Ace Travel today for pastures new with a company in the stoke on trent area.

MX60 BWZ is back in the north west, currently at Mistral's Knutsford base after spending the past few months in the Shetland Isles!
(11/02/2013 09:33)DVL418 Wrote:  
(10/09/2012 06:35)MX12CFE Wrote:  Enviros 751 & 752 MX60BWZ & MX60BWY are leaving Ace Travel today for pastures new with a company in the stoke on trent area.

MX60 BWZ is back in the north west, currently at Mistral's Knutsford base after spending the past few months in the Shetland Isles!

Any idea which operator in the Shetland Isles it was ?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)