Current time: 11/06/2024, 18:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
Had a ride on 4026 today -it is indeed quite nippy but has a strange swaying motion from side to side. Also a bit odd to see an old liveried decker back in normal service in Birkenhead again.
Find all posts by this user
2409 was in LS yesterday morning, not sure why though.
Myllennium 2453 is back, over the pits and has has it's wheels resprayed/changed over?
(23/11/2012 17:33)SNL 824 Wrote:  Had a ride on 4026 today -it is indeed quite nippy but has a strange swaying motion from side to side. Also a bit odd to see an old liveried decker back in normal service in Birkenhead again.

That's one thing I thought about in my head funnily enough. When we were in Queensway Tunnel I picked on was we seemed to always go onto the bumps alerting we were to close to the other side, I thought it may had been the driver getting used to a different vehicle but that's really the only time I noticed that sway of motion tbf, time will tell !

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
(23/11/2012 23:51)Neoplan N4009 Wrote:  
(23/11/2012 17:33)SNL 824 Wrote:  Had a ride on 4026 today -it is indeed quite nippy but has a strange swaying motion from side to side. Also a bit odd to see an old liveried decker back in normal service in Birkenhead again.

That's one thing I thought about in my head funnily enough. When we were in Queensway Tunnel I picked on was we seemed to always go onto the bumps alerting we were to close to the other side, I thought it may had been the driver getting used to a different vehicle but that's really the only time I noticed that sway of motion tbf, time will tell !

It was a bit like being on a ferry rather than a bus
An Enviro was on the 2 this afternoon,first time i have seen one on it

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
3133 (I think) on 492 today[/font][/size]
(29/11/2012 19:30)Penny Return Wrote:  An Enviro was on the 2 this afternoon,first time i have seen one on it

That is rare. Should be more often. LOL

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(29/11/2012 22:02)lcm453 Wrote:  3133 (I think) on 492 today[/font][/size]

Didn't notice which one but one of the new Pulsars was on the 418, seen it in Bromborough earlier this afternoon.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Talking of pulsars on the 418, does anyone know why the older, (in need of a refurb!) X reg buses seem to end up on this route midweek, but on the 118/119, brand new Pulsars take over?

Is anything due to replace the X reg vehicles?
(29/11/2012 23:41)First Class Wrote:  Talking of pulsars on the 418, does anyone know why the older, (in need of a refurb!) X reg buses seem to end up on this route midweek, but on the 118/119, brand new Pulsars take over?

Is anything due to replace the X reg vehicles?

There are more new pulsars available on a sunday for the 118/19 and other routes
due to a lower PVR on the 410

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)