Current time: 01/06/2024, 00:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
Nice to see 2344 still around on 410's today unfortunately I don't like 2344 as much as 2345
Find all posts by this user
anyone got an updated list of the darts that are here in service, VOR and left in recent weeks?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2344 & 2345
7547, 7557 & 7558
Are the last at LS

2328, 2314, 2316 are in St Helens
Unknown where 7551, 7554, 7556 and 7635, 7642 have vanished to
gemini LJ51DJO on 401 today.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
(13/06/2012 09:50)P450 SWX Wrote:  2344 & 2345
7547, 7557 & 7558
Are the last at LS

2328, 2314, 2316 are in St Helens
Unknown where 7551, 7554, 7556 and 7635, 7642 have vanished to

There's still 9 Paladins in service at Jackson St. Logic says most of the LS refugees will end up there.
7 Paladins given recent withdrawals. Bearing in mind we've got 16 new buses due within the month, I wouldn't be putting any money on the arrival of the R-ABA Darts when our own are likely to be replaced by said new buses. The two Marshalls are another story, being on a V plate, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they turn up at Jackson Street.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(13/06/2012 20:27)CX54 DKD Wrote:  7 Paladins given recent withdrawals. Bearing in mind we've got 16 new buses due within the month, I wouldn't be putting any money on the arrival of the R-ABA Darts when our own are likely to be replaced by said new buses. The two Marshalls are another story, being on a V plate, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they turn up at Jackson Street.

I was thinking as a stop gap as the Paladins are getting taken out so rapidly over the last week or so. But I agree at the very least I would expect to see the Marshalls turn up in St Helens.
i did get told 7628 and the 2 birkenhead marshalls are due for SH to replace the 3 plaxton pointer 1 darts

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
7557 had some electrical work done on it yesterday, new batterys and some wiring replaced due to a common electrical burn out according to one of the fitters. He said it needed a good run today to charge the batteries properly, however this didnt happen, it was seen again outside the pits this afternoon and over the pits this evening with batt cover open, so clearly not been fixed properly... either way, suggests it could be here for a while yet as I doubt they'd bother repairing it if its going next week!

Luke

I am no longer active on this forum.
Why have nearly all the cadets with manual blinds got 007 on back
They should be blank really or used correctly.
Seen 7557 on 410 the other day with 418 on back and I was on 2436 tonight on 118 (just got off New Brighton 2320) I told the driver when I got on it had 447 on side driver could not open side as it was locked noticed when I got off the back had 412

Looks like one or a couple of drivers are trying to confuse people
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)