Current time: 01/06/2024, 00:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
3 Myllenniums parked up around the back, 2453 is one of them, not sure on the other 2. 2459 and 2456 over the pits this evening.

Still around 4 or 5 Pulsars awaiting to go into service at the bottom of the depot.

2344 has just received 7558's front windscreen after smashing it's own.
Find all posts by this user
3124 on 419s today

I am no longer active on this forum.
The last 118 going to Bebington is running just over 15 minutes late, weird seeing a last bus coming so late, usually they come about 5 mins early.

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
3129 and another new ine 3126 On 411 today
Just been on one of the new Pulsars 3127 on the 423 one annoying feature, with the Pulsar is in gear but the Pulsar is stopped at the bus stop, the alarm goes off when the driver opens the doors until the doors are closed.Hammer

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(23/09/2012 15:01)MTL0201 Wrote:  Just been on one of the new Pulsars 3127 on the 423 one annoying feature, with the Pulsar is in gear but the Pulsar is stopped at the bus stop, the alarm goes off when the driver opens the doors until the doors are closed.Hammer

Goes off if handbreak is not applied with doors open
a cross river enviro as appeared at the body/paintshop at st helens,im assuming its the one that was involved in the fatality a while back but il confirm fleet number later when i finish.
4403 i'd imagine

Luke

I am no longer active on this forum.
Enviro400 4405 has left Laird Street and is on the way to another depot. This could also be the one in the body/paintshop. It is possibly not 100% on the way to Wales.
(24/09/2012 07:12)N301 CKB Wrote:  Enviro400 4405 has left Laird Street and is on the way to another depot. This could also be the one in the body/paintshop. It is possibly not 100% on the way to Wales.

A little premature isn't it? I thought that Enviro400 movements wouldn't happen until the hybrids arrive.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)