Current time: 01/06/2024, 08:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Crosville Club
RE: Crosville Club
Looking forward to tomorrow & Sunday, i'm off to Haydock Races tomorrow with few lads from my local then the Running Day on Sunday & the Weather's forecast to be great tomorrow & on Sunday.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Managed to run out of college and see Bradley Wiggins passing through Rainford this afternoon. The procession was absolutely huge and I was somewhat surprised at the amount of police involved on their motorcycles! Was great to watch though and something the vast majority of people missed due to being in lessons, how I love free periods! ;-)

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Is anyone else having problems with Facebook tonight? I can't get it to load on any browser on my laptop, but it loads fine on the phone.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Anyone going to Birkenhead Park Festival Of Transport on Sunday, be warned,

<<<On Sunday 23 September, buses will replace trains between:

West Kirby and Liverpool Central;

Birkenhead North and Liverpool Central on the New Brighton line

Birkenhead Central and Liverpool Central on the Chester and Ellesmere Port lines.
>>>

Out of 300 applicants, 120 succesful, Ive managed to secure myself one of 30 positions at Wavertree Matalan between October and January

Apparently they liked my unusual interview approach! Big Grin
Nice one! As much as I dislike clothes shopping I can't fault the quality of Matalan, I've got two red fleeces that I wear far too often (as in probably a good 50% of the time, all year!) that I got in 2004!

That said I've got a C&A t-shirt that still fits and as C&A Liverpool closed in January 2001, it is at least 12 years old if not more!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Anyone been to Birkenhead Park Festival Of Transport today, as might go tomorrow for a bit. The best one was couple of years ago[think 2009]when preserved buses turned up.

I have been searching for work since May 2012 when I finished at Impera as a Cleaner.
I have been accepted to start part time at Manor Bakeries in Moreton as a Production worker so am made upSmile
I am waiting for Jacobs in Liverpool to get back to me on full time work as a production worker should here by November so hopefully things are going well

and Well done Reece congratulations
(21/09/2012 14:20)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  Out of 300 applicants, 120 succesful, Ive managed to secure myself one of 30 positions at Wavertree Matalan between October and January

Apparently they liked my unusual interview approach! Big Grin

Where is the location of this matalan going to be ?
(21/09/2012 14:25)buses7675 Wrote:  Nice one! As much as I dislike clothes shopping I can't fault the quality of Matalan, I've got two red fleeces that I wear far too often (as in probably a good 50% of the time, all year!) that I got in 2004!

That said I've got a C&A t-shirt that still fits and as C&A Liverpool closed in January 2001, it is at least 12 years old if not more!

I agree the clothes quality is very good , but i have one thing to say the Bromborough is better suited size and shape wise than the cluttered looking branch in Birkenhead.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)