Current time: 01/06/2024, 19:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Crosville Club
RE: Crosville Club
(23/08/2012 14:48)CX54 DKD Wrote:  enrollment was done within 20 minutes
I'm glad that your's was done so quickly - I arrived in Skelmersdale at 13:30 and I didn't think that I'd be worrying about missing the last bus (311) home!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Today marks the day of me loosing my camera!

As some of you may know, this was my 13th camera in 2 years! Laugh
I managed to drop it somewhere in college, though someone has told my partner they found it earlier today inside college so wether I get it back or not is a different story!
Find all posts by this user
(28/08/2012 20:23)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  Today marks the day of me loosing my camera!

I managed to drop it somewhere in college, though someone has told my partner they found it earlier today inside college so wether I get it back or not is a different story!

13!!!! Wow - That is a lot! - I have never lost my camera, but when I forget it everything happens, but when I remember it not much happens!

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(28/08/2012 20:23)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  Today marks the day of me loosing my camera!

Exclamation And I thought me being on my third camera in the last year (replaced the first one, which was then 3 years old, with my second one, which I dropped just 2 weeks ago and broke the lense, luckly had a 3 year warrenty on it so was able to get a new, slightly bulker, camera which I still have to pay my gran back for).

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(23/08/2012 19:57)27701 Wrote:  
(23/08/2012 14:48)CX54 DKD Wrote:  enrollment was done within 20 minutes
I'm glad that your's was done so quickly - I arrived in Skelmersdale at 13:30 and I didn't think that I'd be worrying about missing the last bus (311) home!

Mine took over an hour, four years ago today if I remember rightly Exclamation

My Internet has been playing up the last few days, all of a sudden it went painfully slow, so disabled a few add ons to try & speed it up, & even then was still slow, but last hour it's been back to normal speed so fingers crossed it stays that way.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
Sometimes its just your ISP doing some work on the main router/server and unfortunately it has to be done during main prime time .
BBC1 now, Good Cop, set in Liverpool, plenty of Liverpool buses visible, spotted a Cross River Enviro, a Man Enviro on the 21 and a Pulsar! Makes Liverpool look rather modern!
Liverpool bus scene is a bit more modern these days compared to days of yesteryear.
If anybody wants a film to go and see, I'd highly recommend Total Recall. The plot is... er.. fast moving! Not the easiest to understand but it was good all the same! The Borismaster even makes an appearance in a world supposedly in the early 22nd century so looks like that's around to stay! Lol

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)