Current time: 02/06/2024, 04:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go North East
RE: Go North East
(07/08/2012 19:43)Farmer-Kuy Wrote:  
(05/08/2012 23:27)kuyoyo Wrote:  The 17 cannot be branded owing to the interworking with the 307.
If anything, the 15/15A would have their own brand (was at one point planned to be part of 'Lime' but that plan fell flat) and the 13/14 would have another brand.

It was once planned to merge the 15/15A into an extended 45 route all the way through to Newcastle under the Red Kite brand.

Yes, Awhile ago there was a plan to merge the 15/15A with the 45,46 route, but GNE couldnt sort out the timiming issues out at Delves Lane/Consett area.

The 13/14 Durham to Langley Park was going to merge with the 65 Durham to Seaham, With the government kickstart scheme, but didnt come avail as the government withdrawn the kickstart scheme.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
On Ebay there are 4 Wayfarer 3 ex GNE machines available, theres one in Pink, Gold, Red and Silver

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wayfarer-3-PIN...3cc98862ce
6043 is on display on Stockton High Street. From what I've just been told, they will now NOT be entering service on Saturday owing to 6048 not yet being here.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(08/08/2012 10:13)kuyoyo Wrote:  6043 is on display on Stockton High Street. From what I've just been told, they will now NOT be entering service on Saturday owing to 6048 not yet being here.

This from GNE Facebook page:

New buses for X9 X10 Tyne Tees Xpress route http://ow.ly/cODgm. Come along to Stockton, Thursday 9 August, just off High Street at the intersection of Dovecot Street near Barnacles from 0900 until 1545.
(08/08/2012 10:43)cbma06 Wrote:  
(08/08/2012 10:13)kuyoyo Wrote:  6043 is on display on Stockton High Street. From what I've just been told, they will now NOT be entering service on Saturday owing to 6048 not yet being here.

This from GNE Facebook page:

New buses for X9 X10 Tyne Tees Xpress route http://ow.ly/cODgm. Come along to Stockton, Thursday 9 August, just off High Street at the intersection of Dovecot Street near Barnacles from 0900 until 1545.

It's on display today. Either GNE have posted the wrong day or it shouldn't be there.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
I have it on good authority that the new vehicles for the X9 and X10 will now enter service on 18th August.

I've also heard that new Volvo B9 deckers for the TEN/10A are about to be ordered and should be here early in the new year.

With the balance of deckers due soon for the Red Arrows and the hybrid B5s for the Angel, this is turning into an impressive few months on the vehicle front!
(08/08/2012 12:53)eezypeazy Wrote:  I have it on good authority that the new vehicles for the X9 and X10 will now enter service on 18th August.

I've also heard that new Volvo B9 deckers for the TEN/10A are about to be ordered and should be here early in the new year.

With the balance of deckers due soon for the Red Arrows and the hybrid B5s for the Angel, this is turning into an impressive few months on the vehicle front!

last l heard i thought 3941,2,3 were going on the X30/X31 or X70/X71?.
Speaking of hybrids on the 21, I noticed in Durham that about 4-5 Presidents have been completely debranded from Angel livery.... A sign for things to come?

Also cmba06, when talking to Crook driver and supervisor Stuart Gray he said the management don't know themselves where all the vehicles are going with all the changeovers etc.... The best way is to wait and see because unfourtanetly there are a few people who make up stuff and make their opinions sound more like a fact to confuse others. But yes that was the origianl intention it seemed but everything changes so frequently so anything could happen.....

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
(08/08/2012 17:50)NK07 FZG Wrote:  Speaking of hybrids on the 21, I noticed in Durham that about 4-5 Presidents have been completely debranded from Angel livery.... A sign for things to come?

Also cmba06, when talking to Crook driver and supervisor Stuart Gray he said the management don't know themselves where all the vehicles are going with all the changeovers etc.... The best way is to wait and see because unfourtanetly there are a few people who make up stuff and make their opinions sound more like a fact to confuse others. But yes that was the origianl intention it seemed but everything changes so frequently so anything could happen.....

6009 is one of the ones de-branded
(08/08/2012 08:02)cbma06 Wrote:  On Ebay there are 4 Wayfarer 3 ex GNE machines available, theres one in Pink, Gold, Red and Silver

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wayfarer-3-PIN...3cc98862ce

Looks an expensive ornament, as they are pretty useless without power and the wayfarer systems to go with them.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)