Current time: 01/06/2024, 18:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
Plaxton Pointer 2 T314 PNB (2314) was on the 487 today - very rare to see in my opinion!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(06/06/2012 19:51)27701 Wrote:  Plaxton Pointer 2 T314 PNB (2314) was on the 487 today - very rare to see in my opinion!

And to think last year Darts where all to common on the 487 as they used to work alongside the three DAF SB220/NC Paladins when one of them where broke or on another route.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Last year? It was always cadets or DAF SB220/ALX 400s when i used to get the 487 from December 2010 onwards! Didnt they leave at some point in 2010? If so, thats 2 years now, how time flies eh!

And finally, 7551 and 7556 withdrawn hey, the worst of the bunch! Although god knows how 7547 is still going.. 7557 is ok though. As for 7558, i have no intention of going on it!

I am no longer active on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
Would a pulsar be too big for the 487 and if not would some of the new batch of pulsars due be used on the 487

Cool Life is for living !
Pulsars regularly on 487 at weekends and evenings.
How come they are not used during the day?

Cool Life is for living !
They are sometimes, its just whatever is left in the depot! The pulsars are used for the 401s, whichever are left generally get allocated to a 403/13. If there is a shortage of cadets, or a problem with the allocated cadet before leaving the depot etc, any pulsars that are left over sometimes get substituted out on a 487. It really just depends what order the buses are parked up in, what problems there are that morning, or whats leftover suitable for a 487!

I am no longer active on this forum.
Because the pulsars are on the 401 with the spares no ally on 403/13
(06/06/2012 22:17)P493 MBY Wrote:  Last year? It was always cadets or DAF SB220/ALX 400s when i used to get the 487 from December 2010 onwards! Didnt they leave at some point in 2010? If so, thats 2 years now, how time flies eh!

Lol I messed up a bit there, I seemed to have lost my train of thought in the middle of that post, however looking through my records, it actually was 2009 when the Darts where regularly used on the 487, and yes your quite right time certainly does fly!

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Old dart fart 2328 was on the 487 this afternoon[/i]

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)