Current time: 16/06/2024, 11:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Northern (Arriva Rail North)
RE: Northern (Arriva Rail North)
Storm Doris has a lot to answer for.

Sounds like later in the day the problem was with trees around Delamere with the services getting as far as Greenbank before being turned back.
Find all posts by this user
(23/02/2017 12:54)Gordon V Wrote:  It hasn't run

319218 and 219 should go to Wolverton on Thursday next week, that plan could of course change!

SD.
(24/02/2017 16:29)wirralbus Wrote:  Sounds like later in the day the problem was with trees around Delamere with the services getting as far as Greenbank before being turned back.

There was a tree on the line at Plumley early afternoon but when they got that moved another tree fell on the line between Mickle Trafford and Delamere (I'm not sure exactly where.)

Someone told me the plan was to start turning trains back at Greenbank (where there's a crossover point) at around 6pm but a problem with a signal meant they couldn't do it until after 8pm, by which time the Chester bound line had a load of trains sat at red signals with passengers going nowhere.
(24/02/2017 16:39)Sprinterdriver Wrote:  319218 and 219 should go to Wolverton on Thursday next week, that plan could of course change!

SD.

Can anyone tell me why they're going to Wolverton now, thought like the others,they'd have arrived at Allerton after being refurbed at Wolverton!
8-car at Huyton station

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bLojKDd0QE
(25/02/2017 11:51)boby32 Wrote:  8-car at Huyton station

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bLojKDd0QE

Happens at least three times every weeknight. 1930 Preston to Liverpool, 2003 Wigan to Liverpool and 2209 Victoria to Liverpool are booked for two sets. Basically balancing moves, the rear set is always locked out.

SD.
(26/02/2017 00:48)Sprinterdriver Wrote:  Happens at least three times every weeknight. 1930 Preston to Liverpool, 2003 Wigan to Liverpool and 2209 Victoria to Liverpool are booked for two sets. Basically balancing moves, the rear set is always locked out.

SD.

Happens on a weekday morning too,0520 Lime St-Man Vic
AH yes, forgot about that with not working earlies!

SD.
How many class 319s are staying overnight at Manchester Victoria?
To the best of my knowledge, 2 sets. One to work the 05:39 to Lime St and one to work the 06:02 to Lime St.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)